15 - Yeah I am

Kiara's POV:

I went downstairs in Daniel's house. I was in his bedroom. He was in the guest room. I have his clothes on too.
I go downstairs and Savanna noticed. "Hey... Kiara.." my hair was all messy cause I fell asleep with a perfect bun. Now it's all messy.

"Don't worry Daniel is in the guest room."

"I'm not assuming you two had sex Kiara. It's just weird your wearing my son's clothes..."

Daniel came in, "Hey Mom." He kissed her cheek.

"You actually got out of bed..." He still had bandages on his wrists I don't know why...

"Mom I'm okay." He said. They hugged and she sighed, "Just don't of anything else bad. I will be going in three days with your father on a vacation."

"What?"

"Brooklyn will be here too. She canceled some of her future concerts to spend some time and check up on you. Otherwise Cecilia, Drew and Brooklyn will check up very once in a while."

"Okay Mom. Why are you and Dad leaving?"

"Because we're wanting to spend time alone... Together."

"Oh god Mom... I don't want the details."

"Okay. I love u." Savanna replied.

"Love u too Mom." Than he left upstairs to get ready.

"He likes you."

"I'm with Cameron."

"Cameron Lawley?"

"Yeah..."

"He's with another girl. Also he's a player..."