26 - Moody?

Daniel's POV:

Jade is a Lesbian I met a long time ago. Something about her was great. Kiara has a gay guy. I have a Lesbian. Anyways Kiara is 8 months pregnant. I question, "why isn't she on bed rest?"

I go downstairs in my house, "I'm 8 months pregnant I'll be fine Brooklyn!" She yelled. Oh no, Brooklyn and Drew are here to help me and Kiara. "Kiara your not going to school!" Her Mom yelled. I go downstairs, "What's going on?" Kiara turns to me, "I wanna go to school. Or at least do something outside."

"Kiara, we told you, you aren't going anywhere," Brooklyn said. Brooklyn already had her son. "Your eight months and a week pregnant. You need to rest." Kiara looks at me like if it's my opinion. "I could stay with you. Or drive you somewhere if your hungry?" She gives me a furious face, "Let's go get something to eat.."

"Okay. I'll be waiting." I say. She went upstairs real quick, "Daniel, you really need to control your girlfriend." Brooklyn said. "She's just upset, she can't do the things she use to do." I say.

"Well she's almost nine months, she's supposed to be on bed rest." Her Mother said. "I could call Jay. She hasn't seen him in a month." Brooklyn gave me the phone book with all the numbers we have down.

J: Hello?
Me: Could you meet us back here?
J: Where are you?
Me: I'm at my house. Kiara and I are going somewhere.
J: So you want me to go to your house soon.
Me: Yeah tell me when your here.
J: Okay sounds good.

Kiara came down the stairs, "I'm ready." I grabbed her hand and we head out.

Brooklyn's POV:

Daniel I love you, but holy crap. "Mom I can't stand it." I say. "What Kiara staying here until the Baby comes? Or her staying here period?"
She asked.

"Both, why did her Dad kick her out because she was keeping the baby?" I ask. "Some parents just can't see their kids being young parents you know?"

"I'm 23 years old and I have a daughter and a son." I say. She sighs, "I still can't believe Kiara doesn't want to know the sex... I mean she's going to be a Blake there is a possibility that she could have a girl."

"So for the past 'three' generations I've had a daughter, you've had me, your Mother had you, and your grandmother had her?" My Mother nodded. "I'm not ready for Daniel to be a Father," my Dad said.

"Was he lying when he told you he was a Virgin?" My Dad asked. "No, Daniel never lies to me. He knows what happens if he does." She said.

"Hey Justin, how are you?" Drew asked. "Good, what about you?" "Tired."

"Drew Babe you should go get some sleep I'll take care of Justin." He asks, "Are you sure Brooklyn?" I nodded than he went into the room.

"Dad, don't freak out," I say.

"You named your son after me?" He asked. I nodded. He hugged me. "Why did my Two children grow up. I just remember you being a baby and holding you for the first time."

"Dad, I'm always your Baby Girl." I say. He smiles than leaves the kitchen. "Good luck Brooke." My Mom said and left.