An Experiment Gone Wrong/A Pool Of Weird

A/n: Yeah I know I already did like a gender bend sort of thing but it involves YOU this time.

Scenario 1:

  You and Dipper were doing a little experiment and science stuff when you accidentally grabbed a mislabeled bottle and handing it to Dipper. At that time, Tiffany came into the room when Dipper tipped the bottle to pour a little drop of the content into a little beacon. Then, everything went black. When you wake up, you notice you were male along with Tiffany. Dipper had longer hair and feminine features as in..uh..the chest area..anyways..! How do you react? What do you do?

Scenario 2:

  You, Ryan, and Mabel were out walking through the forest, Mabel yapping about another one of Dipper's crush on Wendy. Ryan smiled at his cousin, headphones around his neck. That's when you guys got lost the deeper you went. As it started to become dark, you didn't notice a little muddy cliff leading down to a rather sparkly pool as you got closer and closer. Then, you all fell down the hill and into the pool. You begin to lose consciousness and close your eyes. When you wake up, you open your eyes to see yourself as a male and revealing a..

A: A blonde haired female sleeping on you

B: A preteen brunette male slapping you across the face

Tiffany

Ryan

Mabel and Dipper

Mabel and Dipper