50K Special

I'm really sorry for not replying to you all once again. Honestly, life's already hard enough and I just need to clear my thoughts, not hide behind a screen.

I'm going to try my best to role play with you all even if I'm not in the mood. Again, I'm sorry for not responding and being active.

Reverse Dipper: Just hurry up already!

Me: T~T

Scenario:

  You and (Crush) were walking down the street, holding hands. Yes, you two were officially together and you couldn't be any happier. You suddenly hear screaming from above and a shadow above the two of you. You both look up and fell to the ground, breaking something, or someone's, fall. You look at the person was looking at you. Brown hair, two red hair clips holding his bangs back, a red scarf around his neck, a black coat, white button up shirt, dress pants, and dress shoes.

  He looked to be around the age of 17 or 18. He looked at you, two crystal blue eyes staring at your (e/c) eyes. He quickly gets up. "My apologies, (Mistress/Master)." He bowed. You also noticed he had white gloves as he puts one hand on his chest and the other behind his back.

  "(Master/Mistress)?" (Crush) questions. You...

A/n: If no one knows who I based him off of them it's Clear from Dramatical Murder.

More information

Name: Tristen Court

Age: 18

Gender: Male

Sexuality: Bisexual

Looks:

Personality: Obedient, open minded, kind, honest, a little childish

Personality: Obedient, open minded, kind, honest, a little childish. Don't piss him off though. Over protective.

Species: ???

Family: None

Crush: Open

Other: He serves you and only you. He also knows how to fight and he only wants to protect you from harm.