Chaos

*Takes Place During Weirdmageddon*

  And I greatly apologize if there are certain scenes in this role play that make you mad or just feel very upset. You do not have to role play this scenario.

Scenario:

  "What if Weirdmageddon never ends?" It has to eventually.

  "Will Bill manage to take over our dimension?" He's almost there.

  "Are we able to stop him?" No.

  "Will everything be alright again?" Nothing is alright.

  Every question about freedom and safety have now been answered with negative replies. It's now been a year since Bill was able to take over Gravity Falls. He's almost about to destroy the dome around the town. You don't know how many survivors there were left. You don't know how long you have until everything goes downhill for you and your friends and family.

  Ryan's lost his ability to stay positive and optimistic. He's been now drinking whenever he has the time.

  Tiffany's tried many attempts at suicide. Luckily she hasn't gotten too far with the pocket knife or anything sharp. Still, you and (Mabel/Dipper) have to look out for her and Ryan.

  Stanley? He's been missing since the past week.

  Stanford's almost gone crazy. Not too crazy to harm anyone but he's become obsessed with trying to stop Bill. (Yes I know he was turned to gold by Bill but just pretend you saved him)

  All the other survivors have left to find another place to be safe. You haven't seen them since. You, Mabel, and Dipper are the only ones trying to keep everything together. Everyone alive at least. Wendy and Soos Come very often as well and ended up staying at the shack to help out ever since everyone's gone mad.

  What happens when...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Here Are Your Options*

1.) Ryan drinks too much?

2.) Tiffany attempts to overdose?

3.) Stanley comes back wounded?

4.) Stanford gives up?

5.) Wendy and Soos go missing?

6.) Mabel and Dipper have a verbal fight?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You may choose more than one option.