1. Meeting

**remember in this part you are best friends with the ever popular Frankie Grande (Ari's big brother) **

Frankie's POV
I knock on my best friends Y/N's door and her cousin Makenzie answers and says "hey frankie she is right upstairs in her bedroom" i go in and walk up and go into her room and see her asleep. So i decided to get in the bed and cuddle with her. She says slowly waking up and turning my way "hey frankie" okay she is just to cute i get a little closer and cuddle with her and i say "i got some good news" she looks at me and waits for me to talk about the good news that i have for her. So i go on and say "well you know my ever famous sister Ariana Grande" she just looks and nods and says "who doesn't know her. Shes a goddess it be cool to see her someday" i smile and we both sit up and i continue "well i got you a gift and your going to love me for this. First go get ready" shes has the WTF look on her face while she goes and gets ready for the day.

Y/N's POV
I pull out clean clothes for today and since the birds are out and chirpping and the beating sun is out and about i grab a cute tank top that says 'i'm a queen, i'm a princess, i'm me' tank tee and green shorts and my nike's and head towards my bathroom. I sit them down start the shower and start taking my ever famous hot shower while at it i sing my fav ariana grande song 'problem' which i nail each and every time even the rap part as well. Once i am done and robe on and tied on me i do my hair, brush teeth and add just a little of make up because i don't do a whole lot of make up i get my clothes and shoes on and ready for the day. "Ready for the sun to beat on me. And this gift you have for me"

Frankie's POV
"You look flawless as always Y/N" she flashes that ever famous smile of hers. She then says "so when do i recieve this gift you have for me?" I smile and check the time on my phone and say "well now let's go" i get up take her hand and head out to my car and we head out.

*****************
We arive at our location we get out and head to the doors but before we walk in i tell her to close her eyes and she does as told. I open the door and we go in i see my sister i give her the 'shh' singal. Once we are sitting on the stage i then say "okay Y/N open your eyes" she does and says "oh my god its ariana grande.. hi" we all smile and my sister says "its nice to finally meet you Y/N"

********************
Its been hours and its time to wrap things up. It was fun for
Y/N meeting ariana i can tell by the look on her face. As we are on our way and back to her place there is silence.. for the first time there is silence filling the area usually when me and Y/N are together we're always talking & laughing just having a good time. She's just to excited and im happy that she's happy. I always tend to keep that beautiful smile of her's on her face and i love it. I love doing that for people. We get there lock the door and head into the house and go up to her room and talk about our day today

Hope you all enjoyed it as much as i did. Have fun reading. And much love to you arianators