Todays the day .

I find a load of cars holting at my house like nights on horseback ,waiting for their princess . Well , there were three cars , one pitch black ; one was a red mini the other one was blue . My mum is in , I don't want to make a racket . " the window " I say to myself again. I step my feet out and jump onto the black bins stuffed with rubbish . " oh Rae you always know how to make an entrance " he states . I smile at him and ask where I was being held . " red if you don't mind love , everyone asked to sit with me , I'm only one person " I smile to say it's okay and head to the mini . I open the door , not looking and get in . Still closing the door i said " hey I'm .." I get interrupted " Rachel" I instantly look and it's Archie , I feel so much safer now I'm with him . We start talking , deep chats about his life . Suddenly , his phone was ringing . My first instinct was to pick it up and answer . " no , no Rachel " I answer and there was a man across the phone . I ended the call as arch stopped the car . " who was that ? Must have been important to stop your car " he started the car again , we set off to catch them up . " Rachel , I'm so glad it's just me and you in this car" i put his phone back into his slot and ask "why?"
"Well , That phone call was from someone special to me "
" what like your boyfriend ? "I said joking about. He doesn't laugh .
" oh , he is your boyfriend " I nervously laughed . " yeah , he is " he smiled " I'm gay Rae " I smile at him , he returned the smile . " here " Archie shouted with excitement . "Where ? Where in a field" I laughed . " exactly " he whispered and gave me a kiss on the cheek . We get out of the car to meet the ' gang ' as they call it .
First there's Liam :I think you know who he is now . He had brown curly hair that look like chocolate swirls upon his head . And he's the whole reason I am her at the moment .
Archie : a blonde secret gay beauty that I have been friends with for a long time , even though this is our first time coming out . Half rock god half nerd .
Then there's chop : He's the life of the party and he doesn't even go to school . His real names Arnold . He's the joker of the group .
Izzy: very cute and very ginger , which suited her perfectly . And we all think she has a crush on chop .
Finn: Finn looks really moody to be honestly , very handsome and seems like he hates me . Well I have only just met him .