More on the way

The night had finished . The morning had awoke . I was hung over , for the first time . I felt my under eyes darken and my eye lids hung over my eyes like shades over a bulb .i looked towards Archie . No suprise he's naked and his ass up in the air , smushing his face on the pillow . I giggle and wake him up . He looks at me and looked down realised he was naked . He grabbed his blanket and covered his junk . " shit sorry Rae " I laugh at him and gave him some privacy.

"so was this the whole trip?" i ask archie as he was getting some boxer shorts on .

"liam never has one night trips" he laughs back

"what the hell does that mean?"

"you'll find out" Archie said winking at me 

i crawl out of my tent , hair knotted and mascara smudged.

"hey" i said to liam as i saw him sat at the camp fire. no response."hello , earth to liam"i sat down next to him "are you okay?"

he gave me a glare and ordered "pack your tent up , the farmer will be out soon"

i looked around and his tent was already packed .

so i walk back to my tent and told Archie to pack up the tent with me. 

"hes not in a good mood with me "  

"maybe its because i'm here" he sighed 

"Archie , your gay" i laughed "your not hunting vagina on this trip"

"but they don't know that" Archie stated

"it can't be that" i sigh"now get your ass out of this tent and pack it up with me"

he laughed and agreed.

after we were all packed up and everyone was hungover we started to get into our cars.

Out of no where we heard a BANG! of a gun 

"oh shit its the farmer" liam said "get in your cars NOW" he screamed to us all . 

we all jumped into the cars as the farmer ran down to us , chop was the last one to get in and saw the farmer face to face and quickly jumped through our window. 

"well hello there" he laughed and his feet dangled out of the backseat window.

my adrenaline was u again , heart pounding and breath stuttering . 

i couldnt do anything but laugh at him.