The start of a new me

After meeting the gang . We opened all the tents , one , two , three . "Right , who am I sharing with" . Liam pointed to Archie . I was so happy it was Archie , I knew nothing would happen and I knew him the most . He hugs me and whispers " thank god I'm with you"  we both laugh . Liam look pissed at us both so we broke the friendship hug we had . " someone must like you " he whispered . I scoff and say " maybe he likes you arch " we both laugh . Nobody had a speakers . My dads rich , but my parents are separated . So I placed a bop on and everyone was happy and exited about the next couple of hours .  The party begins . Liam says " right , anyone bring drinks ?" Everyone lifts a can up in the air , I follow and he smiles at me . He slowly gathers all the drinks and passes one to me . I grab the can and open the gate to a fizzy new experience . The spray of the beer exited everyone and I took my first sip . The more sips I took the more my vision was blurred , the more I was happy . Liam kept on handing me drinks , I took everyone of them . Chop leant me a couple aswell , but fuck it I was having a good time . Drunk . I stumble up to Archie , " i fucking love you arch " I start dancing next to him " I fucking love you too babe " he starts laughing and dancing with me . Then the bromance happened . Getting closer and closer , we kissed . With everyone dancing and drinking to the music . He stopped and laughed at each other , Finn turned the music up and me and arch had to whisper / shout to each other . " if I were straight arch , I'd shag you right now " I laugh and continue to dance stupidly next to him ." If you were a lad , I'd probably let you " the rest of the night was a blur .