Part 1

Rin groaned as the scent of the food filled his nose. He eyed the tray in front of him, glaring at the bowl of rice, veggies, and meat.

"Uh, Rin-senpai?"

He blinked and looked to Nitori, the small boy watching him with a worried expression as he ate his bowl of rice. Shit Rin thought as he gave a small, nervous chuckle. "Yeah, Nitori," he said, grabbing his bowl of rice. "I'm fine. I'm just...not super hungry..." That was a lie. Honestly, Rin was starving to the point where he could've sworn his stomach was eating itself as he speaks. To further convince Nitori he was alright, Rin began to eat some of the rice, occasionally switching to the meat, the veggies, and repeating. As he ate, Rin could feel himself getting ready to gag. With great willpower, he forcibly swallowed the food, his stomach protesting greatly as it landed in his stomach. Damn, this is disgusting he thought as he looked to Nitori, the other buying his act and going back to eating his own food. On the inside, Rin was very jealous of the young boy. Nitori was able to eat anything he wanted without getting sick and so was everyone else in his class. They could keep their food down without it ever fighting its way back up. Rin, on the other hand....

Well, he usually spent half of his class periods emptying out his stomach in the bathroom.

It doesn't take Rin long to empty out his stomach. Over time, he's learned to finish rather quickly so that he wouldn't cause any of his classmates or teachers to worry. When he was through, he could feel his previous starvation creeping back into his stomach. Damnit! He slammed his fist against the stall, choking as he felt some rice tickling his throat, causing him to throw up yet again. Rin grunted as he dropped to his knees, his throat sore from throwing up constantly. Although this was a daily routine for him, the feeling today was the worst and Rin couldn't stand the pain of it. "When will this damn food go away?!" he yelled aloud.

"Uh, are you ok?"

Rin blinked and turned his head as he heard the bathroom door open. Someone had come in (probably because they heard his cry). "Hello?" the guy continued to call out as he began advancing towards the stall where Rin was currently at. Inside, Rin began to panic. He could hear his stomach crying out to him as the scent of the boy infiltrated his nostrils. He had a slightly musk smell, meaning he must've finished running (he was also breathing a little hard). Feed~ Rin's stomach cried out to him. Feed~. As he staggered to his feet, Rin tried to reply back but quickly covered his mouth when he felt a string of saliva rolling out, the string quickly developing into a stream.

"I-I'm fine" he called out from behind his hand, swallowing the drool and wiping the excess off of his chin. The footsteps suddenly stopped, and Rin could see that the boy had stopped outside of his stall. Rin could feel his heart stop. He had the fear that he would throw the door open and lunge onto the kid, sinking his sharp teeth into the boy's neck. The boy would begin to scream, causing Rin to cover his mouth and bite down harder, trying to quickly rid the neck of all its flesh and muscle so that no more sound could come from it. Once all was silent, Rin would begin to dig into the shoulders, the arms, and the stomach...which was his favorite spot. Eating from the stomach gave Rin a small sense of normality because he was, basically, eating the normal food that the boy had for lunch. He was eating normally...or so he thought. After his meal, Rin's hunger would be satisfied and he could finally stand without his stomach holding back his movement. But, as he would stand up, another boy would most likely enter the room and scream once he noticed what Rin would've done. He would scream for help, the police, anyone really. Rin would have to act fast and quickly pounce onto the other boy before he could turn to run. He would have to sink his teeth into his neck and drag him back into the bathroom, devouring him as well because he knows his stomach has room for another...and was awaiting the next person to walk through those doors...