0.3

{a/n-haiiii I am so sorry about how long it took me to update this. I apologize...but to be fair I wrote this chapter with over 2000+ words about five times :)))) and deleted it everytime because I didn't feel like it was good enough :/ so here you are!!}

"Where the fuck have you been?!" Namjoon questioned Taehyung as he entered the mansion with an evident smirk plastered on his face.

Taehyung tossed his keys on the coffee table that was placed in front of the sofa. "Who do you think you're talking to with such tone of voice?"

Namjoon was going to retaliate but quickly shut his mouth when he realized that someone walked in right behind Taehyung.

It was a girl who looked only a few years younger than them. Namjoon eyed her suspiciously. "Uh..."

"Namjoon, this is Jungkook. Jungkook, this is Namjoon. Namjoon, if you whatsoever even look at him inappropriately I swear to god I will hurt you."

"Jungkook? Isn't that a..."

Namjoon carefully examined whom he thought was a girl but after actually getting a good look at this person was in fact just a boy dressed in girl clothing.

Jungkook hid behind Taehyung. Namjoon crossed his arms and hummed in response.

Taehyung sighed,"Where is he?"

Namjoon pointed up the stairs now giving Taehyung all his attention instead of Jungkook. "In Jimin's room. I don't know if he's even fucking better or not. Jimin won't let anyone in. He's pissed at you. Can you believe that when I walked in here he immediately went off on me? As if I did the shit. I wasn't even assigned the damn task-"

"You done?"

Namjoon shut himself up and lowered his head.

"Watch him.",Taehyung ordered Namjoon tilting his head towards a now bewildered Jungkook. Taehyung then began to make his way up the long white staircase.

Namjoon turned his head back to Jungkook who was looking down at his hands that he was fiddling with. Namjoon sighed,"I guess you could just sit right there for now."

Jungkook followed to where Namjoon's hand was pointing. It was one of the bar stools that went with the countertop connected to the kitchen.

Jungkook nodded and sat exactly where he was told to.

When Taehyung made his way to Jimin's room he knocked on the door and waited for him to open it. When he got no response he walked in without any notice.

He saw Yoongi laying on Jimin's bed with his eyes closed. He looked as though he was sleeping peacefully other than the blood that seeped through his bandages. Jimin was scrunched up in a chair that was placed right by the bed. His eyes were enough proof that he cried over what happened. He sniffed as he looked up to meet Taehyung's gaze.

"W-Why didn't you t-tell me that he was shot?"

Taehyung nodded for Jimin to step out of the room to talk to him for a moment. Jimin did as told.

He closed the door softly behind him. "Why didn't you just tell me?"

"Because there was no point. He's fine isn't he?"

"Taehyung, how could you just say it like that? So...so dead inside as if we almost didn't lose him today!"

"We go on these missions all the fucking time. I knew he could handle it, and don't you dare fucking act like I don't see the way you stare him. Its obvious you like him. So imagine me dropping the fucking bomb on you that he was shot! Hm? What if one day you found out that he was killed on some mission? Hm then what, Jimin? Just be fucking glad that he's still alive." Taehyung scoffed.