0.8

{a/n~ sorry that it took me like tHREE MONTHS TO UPDATE school makes me wanna throw myself off a cliff :) also this chapter is kinda long....but anyways I'm so sorry about that but hey yoonmin or yoonseok}

"Daddy, don't go. Please stay with me." Jungkook whined clinging onto Taehyung's arm.

He looked into Taehyung's eyes with his dark brown puppy ones. Taehyung chuckled lightly. "I'll be right back, doll. Enjoy yourself. Have a little fun. This meeting won't take long. I promise."

Jungkook pouted crossing his arms, "I can't have fun without you."

Yoongi smacked his lips together. "Oh golly gee, Jungkook. We fucking love you too pal."

Everyone laughed at Yoongi's remark, even Jungkook with his cute little giggle. The one that made Taehyung feel...soft.

Taehyung grabbed Jungkook by his chin and looked him into his eyes. "I promised you that I will be right back." He smashed their lips together and with granted access Taehyung freely roamed Jungkook's mouth. Jungkook moaned into the kiss feeling his legs becoming weaker with every second that he was in physical contact with Taehyung.

Taehyung pulled away from the kiss and smirked seeing how much of a mess he just made Jungkook. "I promised you. Didn't I? I don't break my promises. No matter how small they are."

Jungkook nodded. Taehyung smiled at his baby boy, "Now, I'll be back." He looked behind Jungkook and eyed the others, "Watch him."

They did just as Jungkook did before and nodded. Taehyung took one more look at Jungkook before leaving the others to themselves.

"How long is he gonna take?"

Seokjin shrugged and grabbed Namjoon's sleeve. "Don't know, but Namjoon and I will be back in a few."

💘💘💘

Taehyung lit his cigarette and sighed letting a puff of smoke escape his lips. "And what are we getting out of this?"

"Well, if you complete your mission ten million each. For you and your friends."

Taehyung chuckled hoarsely. "Only ten?"

"We can't offer anymore than that Taehyung. Please just-"

Taehyung stood up from his seat. "Well then I guess it sucks to suck, boys. Call me when you want to make an actual offer."

"Wait!"

Taehyung sucked on his cigarette nodding, implying the other to continue.

"How...how does fifteen sound then?"

"You fucking with me, Sunggyu?"

Sunggyu awkwardly looked at his gang members who were also in the room with them.

Dongwoo walked over to his boss and whispered in his ear. "Just tell him."

"Should we even tell him-"

Taehyung watched them with furrowed eyebrows. "Stop acting like fucking school girls, and tell me what you two are discussing."

Sunggyu cleared his throat. "What if I told you that if you do this mission for us that not only will you all get paid, but you'll be able to see someone from your past again and maybe even get revenge."