Idiot

(A/N): Fluffy angst anyone? 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

"QROW! STAY WITH US YOU STUPID DRUNK!" You shouted as you sprinted down the path with him on your back as the others were shouting behind you.

Digging your heels into the ground you took a sharp turn before bolting off down the path seeing a stray Beowolve in the way. Bringing a single hand up you pulled out your blade and activated your semblance, speeding yourself up, and making a single strike cutting it in half as you continued running down the path.

You got a few dozen feet before having to stop from Ruby suddenly getting in front of you blocking your path. You stared at her as you felt the sweat course down your skin and your chest hurt from all the running.

"Ruby?! What are you doing we need to get Qrow to a docto-" You began having her cut you off

"I know (F/N)!" She said with a raised voice catching you off guard "But you can't just rush ahead of everyone and put both of you in danger!" She shouted at you making your face morph in discomfort.

You stood speechless for a moment before reacting to her statement. You placed Qrow on the ground, safely, before activating your semblance speeding yourself up as you sped down the path leaving them all behind.

'This is your fault! If you didn't jump in the middle of battle Qrow wouldn't have been open to get hit! If you didn't jump in Ruby wouldn't be on the verge of loosing her family! If you weren't an idiot you would've entrusted everything to Qrow and everything would've been fine! If you weren't an idiot you wouldn't take the hits for them making them worry about you every time you jump into battle!' You scolded yourself in your head as you continued sprinting down the path.

You kept running and refused to stop, even when your muscles screamed at you to stop you kept running. Afraid to show your face to any of them you kept running until your legs gave out on your making you fall onto the hard ground with a pained grunt. Pushing your face from the ground you stared down with a painful grimace on your face.

Water began to fall on the ground, both from the sky and from you. Fighting back the tears as much as you could you tried to seal the regret away but failed no matter how much you tried. Raising one of your hands you could hear the screams of people you killed and the ones you've made cry.

'Why... why am I suddenly remembering all them now?! It's been months!' You thought balling your hand into a fist and punching the ground. 'Is it because they haunt me?! Is it because they hate me?! I didn't even care about any of them damnit!' You cursed in your head pushing yourself to your feet and looking into the sky feeling the rain slowly become heavier as it pelted your face.

"Is it because.. I'm destined to end peoples lives no matter what...?" You said out loud to no one.

As the words left your lips that statement sunk into you staining your conscious for the rest of your life. 'That's it isn't it... It's my destiny to end peoples lives... even if they did nothing wrong...' You thought grabbing your hood and pulling it over your head. You looked forward down the path seeing nothing to come and began walking letting the road take you wherever.

'No matter how much I try to get away I always end up going back to being a renegade... I don't want to hurt them, I have to avoid them at all costs so I don't get dragged back in... so I don't hurt them... so I don't hurt her...'

You must've been walking for hours because it was sunlight just a moment ago but now the moon was visible as the night sky began to set. Looking around you saw a faint clearing and made your way there to set up camp.