how it began

It's a not very good day for tom he woke this morning with an extremely painful headache, when tried to get up from the bed he just screamed in agony he tried to get up from the bed nd hurry outside knowing all to well what this pain was sadly he collapsed on the floor. Screaming in agony, sadly no one was at home so he had to deal with it alone he started to shake violently as he his arms soon turned purple and expanded he's fingers turning to long sharp claws enough to slice someone in half.

Tom scratching the floor as he soon transformed into his half monster self. He's teeth were sharp as shark teeth and skin soon turn the color violet he ended up passing out on the floor as his body twitched and jerked for new transformtions to take place.  Edd and the others soon arrived around 3:00 from the grocery store, edd with his smile looked at tord and asked him to grab the groceries as he goes to check on tom.  Tord with a fee groans and fighting back at last complies to the request and helps Matt bring the grocciers inside.

Edd went in the house and headed towards tom room. When he opened the door to his bedroom ,edd gasped and screamed, Matt and tord soon went to edd was to see what was wrong. But they all joined him when they saw the creature in toms bedroom.

((Leave a comment if I should do more or favorite
See ya next time where I make try not to cry over Tom))