What a surprise

Matt and tord soon went to edd  to see what's was wrong. But they all joined him when they saw the creature in toms bedroom. Tom was in the floor trying to pick himself up from the floor drooling purple saliva down to the floor that he occasionally licked from the corner of he's lips with his tongue to prevent more spilling from his mouth he's ears we're doglike and purple and so is his arms but his arms were the only thing that gave the others shivers down theirs spines. Edd tried to hide behind tord and Matt tried to get out of the house but tord just stayed in place. His eyes glued to toms eyes he was staring wide eye at him " this wasn't ....part of the experiment " he whispered out nearly as fear started to go through every part of his body. 

Edd looked at tord and clentch his side earning a cry of pain from tord " oh sorry tord, I forgot about that, but for now WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO WITH THAT THING!!" Edd yelled before tord hit him over the head " you idiot, dont call him that ,don't you recognize your friend " tord growled at edd for calling tom a thing like an object not that he cared about him or anything but for the looks of it that word hurted tom.  Sense when edd called tom a thing he stepped back and made a small whimper he's head falling down a little he was twice as big as he was before and way more terrifying looking.

Tord stepped forward to tom " t-tom" he tried to put a hand on toms shoulder but he was greeted with a swing of his claws luckily tord had amazing Dodging skills or else there goes his head. Edd yelped and screamed for tord ,tord fell down on his ass and looked at Tom with fear that he would attack like that, it shouldn't be a surprise to him Tom probably is... Um confused I hope,  was lost in train of thought before he knew it Tom was hissing at him and glaring at him like a demon looking at fresh new meat tord felt fear hit him like a truck and started to retreat back when tom started to go towards tord to attack him he got up and looked at add and yelled at him at the top of his lungs "RUN!! "

(Hope ya like this part 3 will be coming soon!!!))