Nagisa x Reader - Lost Mitten

"Ahh! I'm gonna be late!" You yelled out as you made a dash and exited your house. You hesitated as you slid a little due to the snow that had blanketed the ground from last night. You adjusted your hat and scarf to the cold weather and made your way to the train station.

You entered the train car and found that it was full of other students. You sighed in relief while seeing them, you weren't the only one running a little late.

The train had finally reached its destination and you got off, following the other students out of the train station. You frantically searched your pockets to put on your mittens but one of them were missing.

"Where is it!?" you turned your head side to side and to see of you dropped it. You scolded yourself in your head as you continued to search for your lost mitten.

After ducking a few times between the crowds of people, you felt a light tap on your shoulder. You pivoted on your feet and saw a smiling blonde. "Are you looking for this?"

"My mitten!" You jumped at the sight and grabbed your mitten. "Thank you so much!" Without thinking, you wrapped your arms around him.

"You're welcome!" He answered back lightly patting your back. "If we don't hurry, I think we're gonna be late!" He reminded you.

"That's right!" You jumped back and put on your mitten. "Ahh, let's go then!"

The boy took your hand and guided you through the people, running through to get to school. "I'm Nagisa Hazuki by the way!" he turned to you still making a run for it.

"Hey I know you!" You exclaimed. "Our classrooms are right next to each other!"

"Really!? That's awesome! I should've met you sooner!"

"Well, we're here now! Oh, look, school's just right there! Looks like we'll make it!" You quickened your pace.

The two of you sprinted into the building and once you were inside, you two took a break to catch your breaths. "I'm tired!" Nagisa sighed.

"I am too.." you rested your hands on your knees.

"Hey, we should get going!" He took your hand once again and led you to your classroom. "_______, later today, let's have lunch together okay? I'll wait for you outside our class in the hallway." He winked.

"Sure, that sounds fine." You smiled back to him.

--orz idk how to title things