EPISODE 1 PT 1:The Weeping

A/N: CHARECTER IS BRITISH

I step out of the smoking tardis coughing. I shut the door and turn around startled to find a kid looking up at me.

"If you don't mind me asking child-"

"My name is Tom"

"...Tom....What year is it?"

"It is 2146 ma'am"

I think to myself then I speak

"Tell me Tom...do I look that old?"

"Yes ma'am"

"Hm...intresting"
I say reentering the tardis.

Watch this:

I walk back and forth and finally decided to go..out there.

I open the door of the tardis to see no one in the streets. Not even cars. I Cloak the tardis and begin to walk. I notice people in there Windows looking at me but I ignored them because people don't normally like people with 2 hearts.

I turned onto a street and bumped into a statue and rub my head on the area I hurt it on. I look up to see a statue of an angel. I get closer to it.

"Intresting"

I pull out my sonic screwdriver

"So what are you hmph?"

I scan it with my screwdriver

"Definetley not Dalek"

I back away with my eyes still on it and turn around. I hear moving and I turn back around to see the statue in my face. I jumped

"OK"

I examine it

"Ah...your obe of those ..weeping Angel..correct?"

It lightly growls

I back away seeing how close it was and keep my eyes on it. I jog backwards to a house and bang on the door a man answered the door.

"Um sir sorry to disturb you but could I-"

I didn't turn around he just drug me into the house by my collar and locked all the locks on his door.

I dust myself off then turn around to great him.

"Hi im the doctor"

"Doctor who?"

"Exactly"

The man walks to his living room with a confused face and his wife and kid are there. he jesters for me to take a seat so I do.

"I'm Gerald and this is my wife Nancy"

"Hi how do you do?"

"Well thanks"

"And my daughter jewls"

Jewls looks at me and looks away.

"Not much of a talker aye?"

The room was silent. So I try and make conversation.

"Lovely weather we are having..."

"Um...sure?"

"I'll cut to the chase then...What are the weeping fellows weeping about?"

"Jewls turn off you aid"

Jewls reached to her ear and turned off
Her hearing aid.

I look back at Gerald who is looking very pale.

"They came a couple of days ago...first there was one and the kids thought of it as funny to play tag with until one of the parents filled a police report saying there kid hasn't come home and has mysteriously disappeared. One or two complaints made it on the news and ever since then more would show up day by day. First there was 2 now there is a whole lot of them. We have and Angel watch unit around the clock...but more and more watchmen get taken or they quit every night."

"So they multiply every day?"

"More like every hour or two"
Nancy said with a laugh

"They don't come out during the day...they wait for the afternoon when children get home from school and go out to the playground...they are trying to get something......but the question is what?."

PISODE 1 PT 1:PILOT