x maybe because you're the most beautiful person i have ever laid eyes on x

The link for Rachellovesongs!><

x maybe because you're the most beautiful person i have ever laid eyes on x

"Alex. Where is he?" I demanded. I was in no mood for negotiating, small talk, acting like I gave a shit about those sorry exuses of parents. I placed my hands on my hips, showing them I was serious. When they didn't answer, I sighed. "Reaching into my pocket..taking my phone..what's the number for Police? 9-1-1?"

"Up the stairs. 1st bedroom on the right," Trevor said; still smiling at me. His smile was creepy though, too creepy for my liking. It was freaking me out.

So I gave him the fucked up smile back. "Thanks,"

It felt weird walking around, not wearing heels. Usually they were the only shoes I wore, apart from sneakers with my cheer uniform. But fuck that, Alex had changed my opiniion on things.

And now I was in knee high converse.

Great.

I guess I looked a little more "his style." I was wearing a short black denim skirt along with a dark leather jacket. My hair was straightened and I wore heavy mascarra, making my eyes pop out.

If I walked into school, no one would recognize me.

Now, in movies, most people would stop at the door to create tension. But I wasn't bothering with any of the sort, and I pushed it open, storming through.

I guess if there was some hallelujah music, it would be a superman entrance.

I was actually a little surprised that Alex really was here in the room. I'd expected maybe to walk into an empty room, I'd turn around and Trevor would hit me other the head and I'd die.

But there Alex was, lying on a small mattress on the floor, his eyes barely open and a dark bruise on the tip of his eye.

Breathing a sigh of relief, I rushed over to him and knealt down, taking his hands.

"Alex," I shook him lightly. "Alex, it's me. Cassie. Can you hear me?"

His lip twitched a little. "Cassie...?"

I smiled softly. "Yeah it's me. Can you stand?"

He squeezed his eyes shut. "No my head hurts.."

"Well.." I struggled to think of something we could do. It wouldn't exactly be sly if I dragged Alex down the stairs and out the door. Trevor would never notice that.. "I'll just stay here then I guess,"

"What? Nooooo,"

"I'm not leaving you here alone,"

"Why not?"

I rolled my eyes. "Maybe because you're the most beautiful person I have ever laid eyes on? Maybe because you've been there for me? Maybe because you're my fucking boyfriend? Maybe because I'm not strong enough to carry you on my own..."

He laughed quietly. "My head really hurts..."

"Your Mom used to be a nurse, right? Surely if she thought it was life threateningly bad, she would've taken you to hospital. So you're not dying. It's probably just a concsussion..which you should still be in hospital for. Do you need some pain killers?"

I didn't have any but offering was always nice.

He shook his head, wincing once he realized it hurt to move. "My Dad already gave me some,"

So Trevor did care..but then he didn't..but then he did.

I groaned.

The Drew family were very confusing.