Ch 7 The Dream

Hey guys i know that my last chapter was around 800-900 words, but I'll make this one at least 1000 or more wish me luck!😘

Y/n POV

I wake up to see flowers, lots of flowers all around me, as I take a look behind me I see this lady with the most pretty e/c and h/n hair ever "umm hello who are you?" I ask "ohh I'm y/n" the lady said "wait you...Look like me and....Have the same name as me!" I said confused "oh I guess I should explain, I'm an older version of you and in this dream you are in is the future but you can not stay here for long" she said almost like an angel "wait......There are n..No walls!?" I said looking around "yes you and your family save everyone, you find the titan source and destroyed it, you have more than just a talent for killing titans but careful to who you tell this to" she said "huh wait how do i know that all of this is real and how do i know that this is nothing more than a dream" I said to the older me "because deep down you know that this is real and you know that this is not a dream!" She said "but you have to go now before that happens!" She said continuing her sentence "wait what is that!?" I said getting nervous "it means I'll corrupt the past! Now you have to go quick!" She said as it all drifted away and all saw was her amazing smile.

*End of dream*

"Ahh wait..." I said waking up "y/n are you ok!" Peter said concerned, he was sitting next to me "huh? Oh I'm fine it was just a dream huh" I said the last part to myself "umm y/n you were talking the hole time you were asleep" Peter said "oh I was what did I say?" I asked "stuff like wait you look like me and there are no walls!" Peter said to me "that's what I said in the dream!" I said "do I sleep talk?" I asked "properly considering you just did" Peter said "a duhh of course" I said hitting my head with my hand "well let's get dressed" I continued "yeah your right let's get ready and go have breakfast" said Peter. As we walk in it was as loud as normal, we walk over to get food it was Hanji's turn his time "we will have 2 plates Hanji!" I said happily "coming right up!" She said handing us the plates, we walked over to our table we always sit at "hey guys" Peter and I say at the same time "morning" they all said we sit down and eat breakfast like normal. When we are done we walk to dad's office and I knocked "name and reason" I heard Dad call out "y/n and Peter!" I said knowing that was all I had to say "come in" I heard him call again I walk into his office which was clean like normal "it's hand to hand combat now right?" I asked Dad who was doing paperwork "yes I'm glad you remember" Dad said getting up "let's go" he said as we walked out onto the training grounds for hand to hand combat and started training.

*Le Time Skip Till After Training*

"You two are great at hand to hand combat as well as 3dmg good job" Dad said obviously proud "well I think I've never been more sure that I'm fine with you going so far" Dad said as we started walking back for dinner. When you reach the mess hall you get your dinner, eat it and head to your room with Peter "hey Peter" I said "yeah what is it y/n?" Peter said "umm you know how I had that dream this morning? Well it was about the future" I said waiting for a reply "what really!?" Peter said shocked "yeah and there was and older me she looked around 36 but when she talked she sounded like and angel!" I said remembering "was it really the future!?" Peter asked "I don't know she said that it was and when I asked if it was real she said deep down I would know" I said answering his question "cool well it's time for sleep now goodnight!" Peter said turning off the light "goodnight" I said falling asleep.

*Le Time Skip Till Morning*

I wake up to see flowers again "huh y/n! Are you there" I call I turn around to see my older self and a......Man? "Is that you little y/n!" She asked "yeah can you answer some things for my please!" I asked "I guess I will have to first off I know that your going to ask me one thing which is how is this future possible? Well your special my dear very special now listen closely I can't stay to talk for long but see this man he is your brother Peter he and your dad are with you all the way but one thing is important believe in yourself or this future will be impossible got it believe in yourself!" "Wait!" I call out as it starts to fade "Im sorry I can't say your going to be safe" she said still fading away crying "bye" I wisper.

*End of dream*

*Le Time Skip 1 Day*

"Y/n hello!" I heard Peter said waving his hand Infront of my face "ok ok I'm up!" I said still sleepy "good let's get ready today we will sign up for cadet training!" Peter said exited "ohh yeah I forgot!" I said just as exited now. After we got ready we headed out to town in the carriage with Dad we had our stuff packed, and before we left we said goodbye to everyone, knowing that we would come back in 3 years time.
"Well bye Dad" we both said and hugged him "well stay alive just untill you join the scouts ok!" Asked Dad "yeah I promise!" I said pulling away from our hug "bye" Peter and I said walking away from our old life, walking away from our only family we had left, we would be leaving it all behind for our dream "hey Peter do you think this is the right thing to do?" I asked not sure anymore "yes even if we die even if we lose each other we still would have had saved a lot of life's" Peter said making me feel more at ease "yeah I guess" I sigh.

Hey guys i wanted to make it longer but it didn't end up happening sorry but this one is above 1000 word YES!😸anyway byes!