Ch 20 In This Cruel World

Hey guys! The pic above is you! Sadly I'm going to end the book soon. But not until after I've done everything I want to do! And thanks so much for 80 votes it means a lot, and if i get to 100 votes before I end my book I'll make a second book to this one!

Yuui's POV

' where is Y/n she should be back by now! ' I thought to myself starting to freak out because my only sister is somewhere out with titans! "Peter where is Y/n? wasn't she with Dad's squad" I ask with worry in my tone "well umm......Dad's squad they....Hey are dead" Peter said looking down "wait is Y/n ok!?" I ask again, at the moment we are riding back to the wall "I....I-i don't know" Peter said, but this time it looked like he was holding in his tears "Peter.....Y/n should be fine...Wait no she is fine I know it!" I said trying to cheer him up a bit "yeah I guess we can still feel that she is alive" he said sniffing trying to make sure he doesn't cry "you know Peter there is a saying that if you don't cry you will become ill" I explained "but Y/n wouldn't want us to cry over her!" Peter argued "well we both know that for hnow she is alive!" I said as I start riding faster.

Levi's POV ( Levi I'm sorry to do this to you 😭)

I when to catch up to my squad when I saw Gunther hanging from a tree....dead, ' Y/n please be ok! ' I kept thinking to myself. Not long after I pass Eld, Oluo and Petra, but I still can't find Y/n ' Damn it! Y/n why are you the only one what is missing! ' I think thought​ again. ' Y/n! Do like making me worry! ' I think thought to myself as I pass by what seems to be like a corpse, I just keep flying because I'm still looking for Y/n.

Y/n's POV (sorry for so many POV switches!)

"What is this darkness​? What happened one second I'm about to die then....T-then Petra s-saved me"  I said recalling when she died, starting to tear up I let out a small sob "why?! Why me? Why my family? What did I do wrong?" I ask myself trying to figure out why the world is so cruel "because you didn't believe in yourself" A Lady said, but I remember that voice "Y-Y/n?" I said trying to stop crying "you stopped believing in yourself! I said that it was important that you believed in yourself! If you did then....Then you could of...You could of saved them..." She said looking like she was about to break down "I-im s-sor-" I tried to say but she cut me off "no im sorry I shouldn't put the blame on you....I remember his day to well, not too long ago you heard Peter say something on the balcony and you started to become less and less confident! It's just..I didn't want to see my family die again!" She said as some tears fell down her beautiful s/t face "it's so painful to see y-your loved ones die Infront o-of you" I said while crying a bit "poor child....I...I didn't want you to go though this! I should of told you it all from the start!" She said now starting to blame herself "no! No....I went though this because the world is a cruel place where you need to fight for your freedom! If I die doing so then be it! But I'm not going to let this bring me down! I'm just going to fight harder! With them within me as well so I'll make sure every titan is dead.." I said making a promise in my head ' no matter how long or how hard I'm going to go back to my family...Friends and the cruel world that tried to stop me! It tried to kill me but I'll keep this promise! ' Suddenly the black disappeared and was replaced with a bright light, I was back into life! I was going to find everyone even if it kills me.

Hey guys this one is a bit short but hey 760 words! Like always I hope you enjoyed this!