Ch 16 Whos Twin?

Hey guys, I have been thinking should I make one of the scouts have a twin sister, it will be either Levi's Eren's or Erwin's I will decide which one in this chapter *Evil grin* maybe I'll make a cliffhanger! MAYBE! Hehe or......I'll end right here! Haha JK I would never do that to you guys! But I will Finnish this book around Ch 30 and maybe I can make a new book but enough of that here is the 3rd Chapter for today! Hope you enjoy!

Yuui's POV

"Tch brats what are you doing" Dad asked almost scaring me to death "u-uh guys....RUN!" I shout sliding off the roof pulling the other two behind me "dam they are awake!" Peter said shocked that we are now sliding down a roof "jump!" I said jumping to a tree with the two following me "umm I have no idea what we are doing! Because I have never run away from Levi!" Yuui said stating the obvious "obviously since before now you haven't met him!" Peter said still running with Y/n "well let's keep running it's most likely that he has his 3dmg on! Let's go to our hideout Peter!" I said to Peter jumping to lower branches "great idea I don't think Dad knows about it yet!" Said Peter following while helping Yuui down the tree "run I can hear him" I yelled but not too loud, they hit the ground as I run into a little room in a tree with a hidden door "come quick!" I say as they come in just in time because after they came in I heard a person flying past on 3dmg "*sighs* I'm glad that's over.......WAIT Hanji knows this place gezz we are so dead as soon as Dad know as well!" I said starting to freak out before I heard a knock "hide!" I wispered to them, but then I heard the special knock. I knew as soon as it happened that it was Hanji and I opened the door luckily it was just Hanji by herself "oh hi Hanji can't you tell we are trying not to be killed by Dad" I said sarcastically "ohh sorry but I just wanted to say thanks! I was quite fun! Even tho he wouldn't stop doing his paperwork" Hanji said looking down and kicking the ground "it's ok I know you have a crush on my Dad and if you were to become my Mum you would be a great Mum" I said as Hanji just got as red as a tomato "t-thanks I think I might.......Go" Hanji said walking to the door "ok bye!" We said as she left not long after she left tho Dad came in "ohh shit!" I said frozen on the spot "tch watch your language Missy!" Dad said furious "u-u-uhhh u-um" I said grabing Peter's and Yuui's wrists "tch I'll punish you later I'm not in the mood right now....Oh and clean up you guys look filthy tch" Dad said as he walked away "OMG for a moment I thought that we were going to die" I said holding Peter's and Yuui's wrists harder "ok he is gone you can calm down and plus we do need a shower so Lets go!" Peter said pulling us out of the little house and back to HQ. We arrive at HQ after walking for 5 minutes but as we were about to go inside there was a carriage that arrived and a pretty Woman came out, we heard a man shout "Destiny!"

Hey guys another short one but what can i say this is my 3rd Chapter today and it's only 5:12 pm aka afternoon (627 words) Bye!