Ch 23 The Funeral/The End

Hey guys! I'm gonna try and make this as sad but at the same time happy as possible! I hope you have enjoyed my book so far! Enjoy for this is the last chapter! Now go read it!

Y/n's POV

I kick my feet over the side of the bed feeling the cold wood floor under me I smile "its nice to be back" I say as I walk over to my closet "*sigh* it's the funeral today...Well since Yuui and Peter are still sleeping I might as well get ready" I said talking to myself. Looking in my closet I found a beautiful simple black dress (the one in the pic above) I also found some nice black slip-ons, I walk over to the bathroom and started to put my h/c hair in a messy bun (if you have short hair just leave it down) and grab one of my necklaces that I have gotten for my birthdays, I put it on as well as some matching earrings. I walk out of the bathroom to see Yuui and Peter starring at me "OMG! Y/n you look beautiful!" Yuui yelled, by the looks of it she only just got up "thanks! Now let's get you dressed!" I said dragging her with me to get her a dress. (Yuui's dress and Peters outfit)

 (Yuui's dress and Peters outfit)

After we all got dress and did our hair we walked out of our room and into the mess hall where everyone was

After we all got dress and did our hair we walked out of our room and into the mess hall where everyone was. They were all looking stunning but sad, and the sadest bit is I know why. After a talk though of what is going to happen (because they haven't really had a proper funeral before) We start walking over to a tomb stone because we didn't have their body's so we couldn't do a coffin. (I'm really sorry if I mess up! I haven't really been to a funeral before except when I was like 4 maybe but I was really young so I don't know what happened) We all said some things about then, left flowers before going back inside to eat. After we eat, not that much though, we started to go back to our rooms "Hey Y/n you miss then too right?" Yuui suddenly asked just before we entered our room "yeah even if we can't see them they are probably still with us! Just look at the stars and see if you can find them" I replied after I walk out onto the balcony "I see them... Plus you can feel them too" Peter said coming out with Yuui "and don't forget they are always in our hearts" Yuui said looking at the stars "yeah".

Hey guys! So this is the end of my book! Sorry if this is too short! It was kinda made in a rush so yeah! If you want a second book you can vote! Or comment! Hope you have enjoyed my book! Thanks for reading! 💞Bye My Lovely Readers💞

Word count: 503