lets get the gist of it.

Let's Get the Gist of It

                                                                           Chapter One -

Well, I guess this is where my story begins.

My name is Katrina and it's here, in what I hope is not the future, but I think it will come.

The Zombie Apocalypse.

Yes, lots of moaning creatures eating people, while roaming the streets. And I believe in it. Crazy, I know, but I do.

And this is the story of what will happen to me in the messed up world of my imagination. I live in my school, with my best friends. We live here, in our tiny perfect-y world, surrounded by a world of terror. It's like an island in the middle of a ragging sea.

We play sports, we watch movies, we hang out, but we also have 24/7 surveillance and less then one hundred people, but now, everything in my perfect world will turn upside down. (Perfect by my definition, by the way.)

Because I found my crush from my long ago school, alone. Fighting zombies. So, I bring him back. (My best friend disagrees with this, you know why. But, I don't. So don't tell me, OK?)

And now either they or I will have to choose. (I warned you this was a chick flick book.) While surviving the Apocalypse and let's not forget keeping my sanity, and Lizzy.

But, you know what?

I should probably start at the beginning.

So, this is where it all began. A few years to days, depending on how long until you start reading this...

****If you're not here, and you think it's a mistake. It's not. All the people I care about (or I REALLY don't like) realistic, or not, will meet what I think should be their fate. Even if I don't put your name, if you know me, the real me, then you're here. Somewhere. But you will just have to find that out...***