Thug love

Janea's p.o.v

Wat up people. Im Janea King. But you should already know me, I'm the drug lords daughter. I'm daddy's girl and ain't nobody could do anything about it. My dad divorced my mom because my mom is a crack head stripper. So now I live with my daddy. I bet you might be asking why don't you have a boyfriend, well it is because I don't believe in love all boys want from you is sex sex and even more sex. Ok so enough of that I'll tell you how I look like. Well I'm 5 "1" and I'm really thick in the right places. I'm 16 years old. I'm light skin and a got a big butt and big boobs. I got nice curves and my hair is a honey golden color and it reaches my butt. Well I have no friends at all. It's me myself and i. I only have my brother and his name is Romeo and he is the most popular kid in school. I'm not really popular because people don't know I'm Romeo's sister and my dad is the drug lord. People consider me as a nerd, I get straight a's and I sometimes am a goody goody.

Romeo's p.o.v

Hey I'm Romeo King and I'm the coolest kid in school. My lil sis is Janea and I love her. I'm 6 "1" and I'm light skin. Im 18 years old .I have a few tattoos. All the girls in school is all over me. They be like Romeo have sex with me please. I be dying if laughter. I don't know why but Janea doesn't want people knowing I'm her brother and our dad is the drug lord. My dad is coolest guy you could ever meet, he is a real cool guy, I don't know what I would do without him.

Gianni's p.o.v

Yup you heard it right I'm hear. My name is Gianni Carter. I'm 17 years old and I'm living life. I be all up them hoes tho. What can I say I'm a real thug. I'm 6 "1" and I'm light skin. I work for the drug lord. I heard he has a son and a daughter, but I bet his daughter is like all them other hoes. I never seen her in school, but I did meet his son. Me and him nigga's. Like wouldn't his sister hang out with him. I don't care. Well i live with my momma cuz my so called "dad" left me and my mom when I was like 5 years old. I'm a really good friend with the drug lord. I do have to tell ya something, There is this one girl who I messed around with and well I told her one of my secrets and now she is using that against me. like I need to have sex with her and if I don't she would tell me secret. That sucks for me. Her name is Lisa. This is me.

----------------------------------------------

New book!!!🎉🎉🎉🎉

Who watched the Super Bowl???🏈🏈

Add this book to your library please👌

Vote and comment👀😜

Mystery child🙈