Ms.Carter

Janea's p.o.v

"Gianni I cant" i cried

"Please Janea?" he begged

"Gianni o......

I wasn't finished talking, he kissed me. I kissed him back more roughly. He tapped my butt signaling me to jump on him. I missed he soft lips. He took me to the bench and laid me down softly. He started to kiss my neck. I grabbed his shirt telling him to go deeper. Then he got up and looked at me and ran off. What happened did I do something wrong. Did he think I don't kiss good. Whatever, I got home and grabbed a apple and headed to work. When I got to work I saw Gianni. I looked closer and saw him and a girl getting it on. I was about to cry but I didn't. I went to the dressing room and changed into the most sexiest outfit ever. I went to the pole and the song 'Paranoid' by Ty and B.O.B. I started to shake my ass really hard and I started to grind on the pole. All I felt was eyes on me and money flying ever where. My shift was over and I saw Gianni staring at me. I rolled my eyes and went home.

Gianni's p.o.v

I was getting it on with Janea in the park but something told me to stop. I got up and she looked at me crazy. I drove to the strip club. I noticed this hot girl staring at me. She came over and started to make me feel some type of way.Then I saw that a crowd was forming on this stripper, it was Janea, she was working it completely. Her shift was over She was walking towards the door she looked at me and rolled her eyes. I feel so stupid letting her go. Tomorrow is school so that could help me. I just hope she would forgive me and we could be a couple.

Janea's p.o.v

It's morning and I don't feel like going to school. I toke a shower and flat ironed my hair. I wore a light green shirt with high waisted pants and my grape 5's. I looked hot. I applied a little bit of makeup and I drove to school. I arrive and everybody is staring at me. Damn I know I look good, but don't go all d ing. I got to my first class and I have it was Gianni. I really don't feel like seeing him. The teacher gave us our work and I really didn't feel like doing it so I fell asleep. Then someone tapped my shoulder.

Gianni's p.o.v

I was heading to my first class, which was with Janea. I walked in the class and Janea had her head down. I tapped her shoulder. She put her head up and rolled her eyes when she me. I said

"Please listen to me" I begged

"No Gianni how the flying fuck did you start making out with me then you gonna run away then go to the strip club and be all touchy touchy with a hoe, well you thought wrong if you think I'm gonna forgive you!" she yelled

"Janea please I really catched feelings for you, just give me a chance." I said

She just got up and left. I followed her until she stopped. She turned around and stared at me. I came close to her and I tried to kiss her, but then she backed up and said

"You complete me Gianni, but I can't be with a cheater" she said crying

"You're to pretty to be crying, I love you princess." I said hugging her

"Get off of me Gianni" she said pushing me

"No I need you baby" I said hugging her again

"Don't call me baby" she said pushing me again

"Please Janea be my girl" I begged

She got me off of her and she grabbed my hand and looked at it. I kissed her cheek. She started to run to her car. I ran after but she was already in her car. I was knocking in the window. She backed up and left. I got in my car and followed her. She stopped at Walmart, I guess she needed to buy stuff. I walk in and she her to the toy section. She was on a baby bike and riding it. She was laughing looking the happiest girl in the world. Then I walked up to her and said.....

Janea's p.o.v

I really wanted to say yes to Gianni but something told me to say no. I got in my car and drive to Walmart. Ya I go there for fun. I went to the toy section and started to ride one of the baby bikes. I was laughing and having fun when I heard someone say

"You know that's a baby bike" unknown person said

I turned around and saw Gianni. I said

"Don't you know I know that" I said in a duhh tone

"Well then why are you riding it?" he asked

"Because I want to big head" I said

"You want me to buy that to you princess?" he asked

"Yes please" I said

He grabbed the bike and went to go pay for it. He came back and gave me the bike. I hugged him tight and I kissed his lips. I looked at him and I said sorry. He grabbed me and kissed me more passionately. I kissed back and then I let go.

"Janea King would you be my girl?" He asked

"Gianni carter I would love to be Ms future Carter." I said

He kissed me over and over again. He told me to go to his house. I put my bike in the back of my car and drove to his house. When I got there he came out with no shirt on. I stared at his abs to much he said like something you see. I pushed him and went to his room. Ya I remember because the day we had sex with each other. I put my hair in a bun and toke off my shoes. I went to his bed and laid down. Gianni came and kissed my cheek. I looked at him and smiled. I started to kiss his neck and suck on it. He moaned and he took off my shirt. He started to kiss my stomach. I loved his kisses. I took off his boxers. He took off my pants and looked at my ass. I giggled and I shakes my ass in his face. He smiled. He took off my bra and started to kiss my left boob. I jumped up and down because I loved it. He took off my underwear and he fingered me. I moaned. I took off his boxers and I rubbed his hard friend. He started to lick my vagina. I moaned. I started to jump and down on him. He put my down on the bed and he said its gonna hurt. When he stuck his penis in me it hurted. But then it started to feel so good. I moaned. 20 minutes later we feel and our sweaty bodies connected. He told me he loved me. I loved him to. Then I remembered something important.

"Did you put a condom on?" I asked

"No baby I know you ain't gonna get pregnant" he said

And with that I feel asleep. Best day ever.

----------------------------------------------

New chapter🍂🍂

Vote and comment📍📍

Add to your library🎪🎪

Join my squad❤️❤️