1

My aching legs stopped as I reached the top of the mountain I've been climbing for the past hour of my life. I wish that was some corny metaphor for an obstacle I was overcoming but no, I was literally climbing a fricking mountain just to get to class. A loud sigh came from my mouth as my eyes took in the beaten down school building.

"Wow, how lovely," I sarcastically muttered to myself. My fingers ran through my (h/c) hair in exhaustion. Damn, this building really was in the middle of nowhere. They were doing a great job of hiding us E-Class kids.

"Does it not fit your standards, princess?" A voice from behind me asked. I turned around and saw a boy with bright red hair and golden eyes. I scoffed and flipped him off.

"Piss off," I replied. I grabbed my bag, which I hadn't even realized I threw on the ground.

"You the new student?" A girl with blonde hair asked me. I eyed her suspiciously and sighed.

"Unfortunately."

Without glancing at the two again, I continued forward into the building. My feet shuffled down the hall and my eyes landed on the classroom. I slid the door open and saw a few students littering the area. I mean, it was still pretty early but I didn't expect that many kids to be here already.

"Is that the new student?" I heard someone whisper.

"I heard she's from (c/o/o)."

I rolled my eyes and sat in the chair at the teacher's desk. I could feel everyone's eyes on me even after five minutes of me sitting there.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer," I angrily spat and turned the chair around.

"Hey, Karma, she sounds like you!" Someone yelled. Piquing my curiosity, I turned my head slightly to see who the Karma person was.

"She's nothing like me," a voice suddenly replied. I followed the sound with my eyes and scoffed with disgust when my eyes landed on the redhead.

"Thank god for that," I muttered to myself. I settled back into the chair and waited for this freak of a teacher to show up. Almost as if he could sense me thinking of him, a loud noise came from my right. I looked over and saw the yellow octopus.

"You must be (f/n) (l/n), our new student," Korosensei spoke.

"(F/N)? That's your name?" The redhead, Karma, said with a chuckle. "What a weird name," he scoffed.

Growing angry, I grabbed a pair of scissors from the desk and threw them at the boy. He dodged it and I growled at him. I moved from the teacher's desk and stood by the teacher. A sweat drop appeared on his forehead. "Where's my seat?" I asked, hand on my hip.

"Take the seat by Karma," he said.

"Are you insane?!" I screamed.

"Aw, what princess? I don't bite," Karma said and I growled.

"Don't fucking call me that!" I screamed.

"Language!" Korosensei interjected.

"Shut it, tentacles!" I yelled and angrily grabbed my bag. I moved to the back of the room and sat in the desk next to the most annoying boy in the world. I haven't even known him for more than an hour and I already hate him. Well, I hated everyone but I particularly despised him.