6

"(F/N), may I speak with you for a moment?" Karasuma suddenly asked, walking into the classroom. My head popped up from my desk and I looked over at Karma. He shrugged and I hesitantly got up, walking out of the room with him. We ended up walking into his office with Professor Bitch, the principal and a woman I've never seen before standing there.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"Sit down," Karasuma said, pointing to a chair in front of the four of them. I slowly sat down and felt anxiety starting to build.

"What the hell is going on? Who's she?" I angrily asked, pointing to the woman that I've never seen before.

"You don't recognize me?" The woman asked, looking hurt.

"Should I?" I asked. I scanned her face again and it clicked. Memories of her were faint but they were still there. "Aunt (A/N)?" I quietly whispered. She smiled fondly. "You're here two days early!" I pointed out.

Now that we're all acquainted, let's get down to why we're all met here," the principal said. I scoffed. I never liked him.

"Yes. I want (F/N) to be transferred to a respectable, appropriate class," my Aunt (A/N) sternly said. My eyes widened and I felt my heart stop.

"Are you serious?!" I screamed. "I don't want to go to that hell hole of a building! They're terrible!"

"(F/N) watch your mouth!" My aunt scolded. "And I will not have you in such a despicable class full of thugs and hoodlums," she spat in a disgusted tone. "You have more self-respect than that!"

"You don't even know what you're talking about! I want to be here-!"

"(F/N), my decision is final! You will be transferred to Class A as soon as possible! Your grades are exemplary and you haven't misbehaved since you gotten here."

The principal took out a packet of papers and set them on Karasuma's desk. "You'll have to sign here and the teachers will have to sign here," he said and stood from the seat. Why is he being so compliant? Odd for him. Minutes later, the papers were signed by the teachers present; I'd just have to get Korosensei's signature. "Tomorrow you will report to the main building and go to the office to hand in these papers," he said and walked out of the room.

"Good. I'm glad that is settled! I will see you after school!" Aunt (A/N) exclaimed and walked out of the office. I just sat there in shock.

"What am I supposed to do? I can't go to A Class," I barely whispered.

"I apologize, (F/N) but your aunt was quite persistent," Karasuma said. "You should head back to class now."

I nodded and stood from the chair. Still in a daze, I walked into the classroom and I knew every eye was on me. I sat back in my desk and stared at the blackboard with a blank stare.

"(F/N)?" A faint whisper asked. "(F/N)?!" I blinked a few times and looked over at Karma who was the one whispering my name.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"What happened?" He asked, eyeing the papers I held in my hand. Oh, right, I had to get Korosensei's signature.

"I-I'm being transferred to A Class starting tomorrow," I said. Each word sent a ping of pain through my chest. I didn't want to leave this class. They were like my family.