CH007

Chapter 7: Lin Shu's Family Background!

I still remember that in the original drama of Special 2, He Chenguang hit the 1,200-meter flagpole with the assistance of the instructor Gong Jian to shoot. It was not until he entered the Langya Special Battle Brigade and learned sniper tactics systematically that he was able to achieve it with only the help of the sniper. An 88 sniper, the commander of an enemy tank moving 1,200 meters away, that is to say, He Chenguang's sniper level made a qualitative leap after he became a special soldier.

   But it doesn't mean that He Chenguang can't do it now. He has at least a 50% success rate in hitting the flagpole on the top of the mountain at 1200 meters.

  Then why didn't it work? The reason is also very simple.

   "He Chenguang, your mind is disturbed." Lin Shu glanced at He Chenguang and said.

As mentioned above, as a sniper, it is instinct to be calm in times of crisis. A strong heart that will not be disturbed by the outside world is a necessary condition for a good sniper.

  He Chenguang wanted to win too much, and he was too smooth. He looked forward and backward, afraid of failure, but afraid of what might happen.

Hearing this, He Chenguang looked up at Lin Shu, chewing on Lin Shu's words thoughtfully.

"Think about it carefully, do you want to become a sniper, or do you want to win me! Of course, with your strength, you still can't win me."

  When Lin Shu said this, that was all he said.

  Damn it!

   He pretended to be there again!

  He Chenguang could not wait to hear Lin Shu's pretentious words, but aside from the later pretentious remarks, what Lin Shu said earlier really awakened He Chenguang!

yes!

  I joined the army and wanted to become a sniper because I wanted to follow my father, not to compete with Lin Shu!

   At this moment, Gong Jian stepped forward and looked around at Silian for a week:

 "Now I announce that Lin Shu will be my sharpshooter four times in a row, a sniper!!"

   Clap clap!

  The veterans of the fourth company applauded loudly. They were not surprised by this result. The same was true for the people in the first group. They were convinced of Lin Shu's sniper level!

  Amidst the applause, Gong Jian said to the old black: "Old black, you are responsible for teaching Lin Shu sniper tactics and other knowledge."

  Old Hei: "Yes!"

   "Find out his details for me." Gong Jian said again in a low voice.

A recruit who joined the army for less than half a year broke a flagpole 1,200 meters away with only 88 sniper shots. This incident spread like wildfire in the Tekken regiment. Gradually everyone in the regiment knew that there was a genius sniper in the fourth company. Hand, his name is Lin Shu!

  Lin Shu's name was also repeatedly mentioned and discussed in the regiment, and his reputation became very famous, even louder than the leader Kang Lei.

However, Lin Shu was very indifferent about this. What he really cares about is the rewards issued by the system:

  500 experience points!

  All attributes +1.5!

   View Personal Dashboard.

  Host: Lin Shu