Scribbles

An: this is a soulmate au that I got from tumblr

       A lot of people doodle on their hands, it's natural. They say that when your soul mate scribbles on their arm or something, it shows up on you. Luckily I was blest with a wonderful artist for a soulmate, the only problem is, I don't know who it is.... Sometimes, when I'm bored in class, I grab a pen, write message to them. Usually it's some thing like I'm bored or something. Whenever I say I'm bored, my soulmate starts to draw. The fresh ink from my little note fades away as new new marks take its place. I watch a swirls appear slowly, but beautifully. I'm mesmerized by every swirl and line. Some times it can be a masterpiece of happiness, and other days it just looks depressing. Today I wrote a message during science class. I'm bored and volcanoes are boooooring. Suddenly, a swish started to appear, followed by another, and another. Until the drawing was starting to take shape. Whoever was on the other end was really trying. It was a meadow, with flowers and deer, and even a small river. The trees were placed perfectly, creating a wall of brown and green. Almost near the end of the drawing, I heard somebody call my friend's  name. She was getting yelled at for drawing on herself again. She was sent to the restroom to wash it off, and then I noticed small ripples almost like water, washing away the fresh ink, but there wasn't any water on my wrist. I asked her later what she was drawing. "Oh, just a meadow."