Pills x reader

You have three pills with you, each one will give you a different ability. You need them more than ever now. The water is rising, you pull your head up as far as you can, the water is just below your chin, it's still rising and rising. The chains on your ankles and wrists are chafing you limbs. The chains  are making it impossible for you to reach your pills. The water is just under your lips, you pull once more at the chains as a final act of defiance. You begin to twist and writhe as a finale attempt to free yourself. The mission isn't going at all according to plan. You've given up. You don't fight it anymore, you failed, you screwed up and there's nothing left to do except but wait and drown. You needed that pill to breathe. The water is right under you eyes, you decide to just give up on holding your breath and just breath in the water. It stings you lungs and you start to choke. "(Y/n)!" Don't listen it's just lack of oxygen, you think to yourself. It's getting harder and harder to breathe. "Yn! Yyyyyyynnn! Yn!" You don't respond, your eyelids feel heavy and soon you see nothing but black.
               BAM! Your thrusted out of the water by a pair of hands gripping your shoulders. "Yn! Yn, please, come on! Wake up! Please!" The mystery hand shake you, and gently slaps you. Whoever it is is searching for a pulse, their hands becoming frantic when they can't find one. They start to give you mouth to mouth. After five minutes they find a pulse. They lay your head down on their lap and run their hands through your hair. "Yn, please wake up, please, for me? Just wake up, please." They check for a pulse just in case. As whoever it is is holding your wrist, you blink, over and over again. Everything is blurry, you blink some more and (insert person you care about most who you could date or something like that )'s smiling face comes into focus. His/her cheeks are damp with tears. They pull you up and hug you tighter than ever before, you look into their eyes and they pull you into a kiss. You're shocked at first but soon you melt into it, you pull away crying. "Yn, I love you." They whispered.