This for Courtney......

You looked down at your red converse, you bow tie rubbing against your chin. You were finally there, Who Con. You looked around at all the cosplayers. You chuckled to yourself. The cosplayers were really good, honestly. But your not here to gaze at the beautiful imposters, you have a mission. You laughed as you saw that all of the signs have circular Galeyfrian subtitles. You walked around for awhile until you saw her. A cosplayer dressed as Rose. You almost broke down in tears, you took off your fez and walked over to her. You tapped her on the shoulder and handed it to her. It may not be her, you thought, but I still want to communicate with her. You walked away, her friend followed you. You tried to shake him off by twisting and turning but he kept in pursuit. You turned to face him. He was basically a gender bend Rose. "What are you?"
"A bit of Earth, a bit of alien, and whatever the h-" you had a perfect response to whatever anyone asked. But suddenly, nothing could prepare you for this. The TARDIS lis literally in front of you! The doors click open and slide away, revealing the large interior. He steps out, dressed just like you except your in gender bend cosplay. He smiles at you and excitedly exclaims"Damn I look fine!"