Unhappy ever after pt 2 Beauty and the beast and Rapunzel

The love of my life, dead, the princess murdered him, and I just stood there like a wimp. I threw the rose she left aside  and cradled him in my arms, slowly he returned to his human form, but nothing changed, he was still dead. I weeped for him. I didn't think there was anything left to do. I didn't want to do anything with myself. I kissed him for the last time, before leaving him. I wandered aimlessly through the woods, there was nothing but sadness ebbing away at me. That's when I decided to snap out of it, I decided I was going to find a way to bring him back, I had to. After that I've been working years and years trying to find a way, but there's never been an opportunity until now. I've heard rumors, that my husband's killer, now the queen, had twins about a fortnight ago. It is said that one of them has hair as dark as ebony, skin a light as snow, and lips as red as blood. The other has blonde hair as bright as the sun and blue eyes as deep as the sea. They said the blonde has healing powers in her hair, since her mother drank the nectar of a flower that fell from the sun.

            As I climb up the balcony to the main tower, I notice a small light glowing from the second story window. As I grew nearer I realized it was candlelight. Whence I final reached the window, I checked to make sure I was safe to break in. The king and queen were asleep along with the princesses. I grabbed a lock of her hair and proceeded to snip it. It immediately turned brown and crumpled up. I decided I couldn't just take her hair, and that I'd have to take the child. As I picked her up, she screamed and wailed waking up my husband's murderer.  I quickly rushed out the window and yelled "you took something from me now it's time to return the favor!" I ran and ran and ran until I was far far away with the child. After two days of lying low, I went to his grave, I dug up his dead corpse  and opened his coffin. I took the babe's long hair and placed it on his chest. I began to sing an old song that was said to wake the dead. His disheveled corpse began to return to what it was before he died and his chest began to rise. At last my love has returned to me.