CH008

Chapter 8: The annual exercise begins!

As the Iron Fist Regiment of the 24-hour rapid combat readiness and response force, the response speed of the whole regiment is astonishing as soon as the alarm sounds!

   Immediately started to move, infantry fighting vehicles, tanks, and armed helicopters arrived at the exercise site first, followed by the engineering company, responsible for paving roads and building bridges along the way to ensure the rapid flow of large troops, and the infantry company also began to assemble.

  Squad leader Lao Hei was fully armed at the base of the No. 4 Sharpshooter Company, urging the soldiers running out of the dormitory:

   "Urgent assembly! Hurry up! What are you dawdling about? Quick! Quick!"

  Tat... In the sound of dense footsteps, heavily armed fighters gathered quickly. As the elite of the Iron Fist, they obviously participated in this kind of acting more than once, and they have already adapted to this super fast rhythm.

  At present, every soldier in the fourth company has eyes full of excitement, holding the steel gun tightly in his hand, and the blood in his whole body seems to be burning!

  Contemporary soldiers, it is very difficult to have real wars for them to participate in. Every day is not only training, but also training, which is boring. Who doesn't want to fight with real swords and guns?

   Practice for fighting, not for watching! ...This is the purpose of our army. How to improve the combat effectiveness of the army in peacetime? Practice is the best choice! Through various exercises with infinite approximation, the strength of the army can be effectively tested and maintained.

   Soon, the company was assembled.

   When counting the number of people, Lao Hei was shocked to find that there was one less person in the first row and one in the cooking class. After careful inquiry, he found that it was Lin Shu and Li Erniu!

   "What are you doing? It's fine for Li Erniu to lose the chain, but why did Lin Shu also lose the chain at a critical moment? He is the best sniper!"

  Lin Shu is always punctual on weekdays, what happened today? What did you do? !

Old Hei is a little impatient. The annual military exercise is a rare good opportunity for recruits to exercise, and even more so, a stage where they can express themselves. If they miss it, they will have to wait for the next year. With Lin Shu's ability, if he can perform well in this military exercise, Undoubtedly, it was a highlight of his military career.

at the same time.

  Gong Jian came out of the dormitory building with a gun on his back, and asked Lao Hei: "Is everyone here?"

   "Instructors, there are one less person in the first row and one less in the cooking class. They are Lin Shu and Li Erniu..." Lao Hei hurriedly reported.

  Hearing this, Gong Jian's face changed abruptly, he turned to stare at Old Hei, and asked loudly, "Where's the person?!"

   "Li Erniu said he went to Liulian to see his comrades, but he hasn't come back yet. As for Lin Shu, I don't know where he went...Instructor, I'll look for it right away!"

   As he spoke, Lao Hei was going to recruit people.

"return!"

  Gong Jian stopped him: "It's too late, the military region's annual exercise, it's not a joke to lose the chain! Let's go!"

  Old Hei hesitated: "But the instructor, Lin Shu should have heard the siren, and he might be on his way, why don't you wait for him for a few more minutes?"