Snogging (dedicated to @TheBooksAreBetter1

Harry
If you don't tell me who you are I might have to go another way

Most likely malfoy
Yeah right potter. Try me!

(Words that are like this is what is happening in the real world)

"Accio Draco malfoys cell phone!" Harry said. A few moments later Draco's phone was in Harry's hand. Harry looked through the messages and saw the conversations that he had texted to him. Harry smiled and started to mess with the phone. Harry saved his number in Draco's phone as "Lover". Next harry put the gryffindor lion as the phone back ground. This made harry snicker. A few moments later harry heard commotion in the common room. A few moments later Draco bursted into the room. Draco was only wearing silk Slytherin green boxers and an silk green bathrobe. Draco's abs and chest were left uncovered Draco looked absolutely pissed. Harry smirked triumphantly as harry said " There are those abs that I know". Draco stalked up to harry and it looked as though he was going to punch Harry. Instead however, draco pushed harry into the wall and kissed him. It took harry a moment to realize what was happening, when he did however, harry melted into the kiss. Soon they were full on snogging. Harry's hands were in Draco's hair and Draco's hands were sneaking down by Harry's waistline. When they eventually let go draco smirked and grabbed his phone, he then proceeded to leave. Harry was left there alone out of breath and slightly confused. Then Harry's phone buzzed.

Most likely malfoy
8 ror

Most likely malfoy was changed to Malfoy

Malfoy
Really? "Lover"? That's the best that you could come up with?

Harry
Shut up malfoy

Malfoy
We were just snogging. I think that we are on first name basis now harry ;)