i dont even know anymore

"Fuck no! Harry how could you do this!!! Malfoy!?!!? Of all people I can't believe this!" Ron yelled as he stormed up to harry. Ron raised his fist to hit harry, but before he could punch he was hit by multiple stuning hexes. One from Draco, one from Luna, Ginny, Neville and Hermione. "Ahh" Ron yelled as he ran from the great hall. After this everyone in the great hall went back to their food. Ginny, Neville and Hermione sat back down. Then Luna sat next to Ginny. Then draco and harry sat next to them. "Well... That was... Yep" Neville said trying to break the awkward silence that they were in. "Yeah" replied Ginny. Then Luna bursted out laughing. The group of friends looked at her strangely.

"The look on his face when we stung him! Oh my. The wrackspurts around his ears and in his head looked so frightened. Oh my!" Luna wheezed out in between her fits of laughter. Then Ginny kissed Luna to get her to stop laughing. They all started to eat and talk merrily. A while later Pansy parkisen came over to the table. They all expected her to laugh and mock them, then try to take draco to the Slytherin table, but what she did was totally unexpected. When she came over she smiled at draco then she KISSED HERMIONE! The real shocker was when Hermione kissed back! Everyone except Neville looked at them like they were crazy! "Oh by the way, I'm dating Pansy" Hermione replied to the looks that they were giving her. Pansy just smiled and then cast a quick tempus charm. "Oh shit! I'm going to be late if I don't hurry! Come on Draco. We have the same class. Bye Hermione!" Pansy yelled to them as she dragged off draco.

The others classes didn't start for another hour so they chatted about their significant others. All except Neville. When he was asked if he was dating anyone, all he did was get up and walk away. They watched him walk to the Slytherin table, right up to Blaise Zabini. Blaise turned to Neville and said hi. Then Neville smirked at the group of friends seated at the Gryffindor table, then he grabbed blaise's tie and kissed him. Then blaise kissed back! He and Neville then said their goodbyes and Neville walked back to his friends. He smugly said "Does that answer your question?"

(Damn Neville is sassy in this)