shagging

Previously
Harry was unbuttoning Draco's shirt.
Now
Soon Draco's shirt was hastily thrown on the groungpd. Harry's shirt  and dracis trousers soon followed. Draco started to kiss down Harry's chest and stomach. Every once in a while sucking a bit on the skin leaving dark purple marks. Doing this had turned harry into a moaning and withering mess. Soon draco was at Harry's waist line. Draco proceeded to pull of Draco's tented trousers. Draco pulled of Harry's thin boxers and Harry's hard cock sprang out. This made harry moan even more.

      Draco's smirked at this. Draco put his mouth around the head of Harry's cock, licking and sucking down Harry's shaft. Harry's was becoming so undone by this. Precome was slipping down the slit if Harry's cock and draco happily licked it up. Draco was sucking and licking up and down Harry's cock. "D-draco if y-ou don't stop I I m-m-ight" harry moaned.

      When this was said draco pulled his mouth off of Harry's cock. Harry wimpered at the loss of contact. Draco cast a silent spell and his fingers were slicked with lube. Draco started to kiss harry as he stuck a finger into the griffindor. Harry moaned at the sudden entrance. At first all that harry could feel was burning and pain. "Relax love" draco whispered into Harry's ear causing the dark haired boy to moan loudly. When the burning sensation stopped harry pushed his arse onto Draco finger. At this, draco added another finger and scissored them in Harry's arse. "D-draco!" Harry moaned. Draco pulled his fingers out of harry and pulled harry off the wall. Harry whined at the sudden loss of contact and he was soon shoved onto a bed that had appeared. "You are so hot like this potter. Naked and ready for the taking. Your perfect little arse just ready for me. Do you want me to fuck you potter?" Draco whispered into Harry's ear while slicking his own cock in lube. "P-please Draco!" Yelled harry. "Please what?" Draco's smirked. "P-please Draco! Please fuck me!" Harry screamed. 

      When this was said Draco lined up his cock with Harry's entrance and slowly pushed in, causing the smaller boy to scream and moan in pleasure. Draco started to move a little. When all of a sudden harry gasped, Draco's smirked as he realized that he had found Harry's prostate. Draco pulled half way out of harry and them slammed back into him, hitting that spot and making harry cry out in pleasure.

       "You are such a tight little fuck potter. I could fuck you all day. I could mark you as mine and no one else could ever touch you. Do you want that potter? To be mine and only mine?" Draco panted as he started to reach his climax. "Y-y-yes draco! I'm yours! Only yours!" Harry yelled as Draco hit that ONE spot. Harry and Draco came and yelled each others name. Draco collapsed onto harry and they both fell asleep in a sticky heap, before draco could even pull out of Harry.

That was my first time writing actual smut so I'm sorry if it wasn't very good! Idk what to do next so.. Help!

Keep it nerdy

Corvus Quinn