The Birthday Party

Sorry if there are any spelling errors!
BTW the video up there is my fav song! Be sure to check that out!
-------------------------------------------
I was begging my mom to go to my friend, ginger's party. After hours of begging(well maybe about 10 mins) I finally got my mom to say yes. The party was at Freddy fazbears pizza, so I was even more excited than usual. I love going there! My fav character is foxy. When I got there I rushed to see foxy, there was a sign saying 'out of order'. I wonder why... So instead of seeing foxy I go and see ginger. "Why were you over by that fox? He's mean and evil. Last week I heard on the news that he bit someone's frontal lobe off! There was blood every where!" "Did he? Really? But he never would have done that! He's too nice!" I told her. 'Would my friend, foxy really do that?' "Okay believe what you want! But I'm not lying!" I walk toward pirate cove and slowly pulled the curtain. In there I saw foxy standing there, his teeth coated with dry blood. He wasn't moving. His head was down with his eyes closed. His eye patch was lifted so I could see his other eye. "HONEY LEAVE THAT STUPID FOX ALONE!!" "okay mom!" I gently closed the curtain and walked over to the stage.
____________________
Sorry if you didn't like it! I'm bad at writing stories. I'll write the next chapter pretty soon! Dis meh second fave
song!
Plz recommend songs for me that you think I might like and I might put them on my stories!ill put some more songs that I like on here to tell you my taste in music