(cant think of a title)

"W-where am I?"I said. " well, for one I'm the one who asks the questions around here. And for two...............shut up." A dark figure was sitting in the shadows, then I suddenly realized that foxy and I weren't the only ones there. I studied the figure and it came to me. Freddy. "Freddy! Where am I!?" I turned to the brown bear hiding in the shadows, I can tell he wasn't so happy I yelled. Foxy jumped from the corner and put his hand on my mouth. "Shut up!! Ye gonna startle them!" "Startle who?" I questioned. Foxys eyes widened. "Shhhhhh! There coming!" I hear footsteps coming down the hall. The door creaks open. Freddy walks to the person who came in. "Hello, I've gotten the, person you asked for!" My eyes try to find out who the person was but I couldn't so I decided to be stupid." Um, so first who are you, second where am i, and third WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!?!?" The figure walks closer. "So I see you have did what I told you...now go do me a favor and GET OUT!" Freddy runs as fast as he can out the door. "Can someone please answer my question!?" Foxy steps in. "Ey maty! Be quiet!" The figure comes closer so I can see who he is now. Its Vincent. "Shut up foxy! Ahem! Now, Jessica be a good girl and do what I say." I'm confused. "Excuse me!? No! I'm not listening to you!" He snaps his fingers and foxy runs. He comes back with ginger tied up. "YOU BASTARD LET HER GO! NOW!" he chuckles softly. "Haha! That won't happen! unless...you listen to me" I almost start crying. "Please don't do anything to her! I'll do what you say! Just let her go!" He starts to laugh. "Hahahaha! Okay...if you say so..." He snaps his fingers and foxy unties her and rips the tape off her face."oh my god! Its okay...I'm here." I try to comfort her while she sobs." Let her leave. We have some work to do...>;)" Ginger runs out, and I'm scared what he'll do to me.