The Job

(Time skip 11 years later(hehe because I'm magical I can do that)
     Since I don't have a lot of money, I've decided to get a job. I need money for, well, everything. Plus I need a new car. I get out my purple phone and search up jobs. Luckily, the only jobs were the ones at Freddy fazbears pizza. Ive never gone there since I was a kid. I don't want to talk about it. The only reason why I'm getting a job there is because I need money.

  I look at all the options on the list
Waitress-shift=7:00am-11:00pm
Security guard-shift=12pm-6am
Janitor-shift=11pm-12pm

     I chose the waitress. I didn't want to do a guard because there's a chance I could die. You never know. I'm not choosing the janitor because I don't really like cleaning. I walked outside and got into my rusty old brown car and drove to the pizzeria. I could have walked but I'm to lazy. The place is only a couple blocks away. As I went in, I saw foxy out of his cove telling stories to the kids who crowded around him. Hmm what's that disgusting fox doing out of his cove.

    I walked to an office were there was a sign on the front reading 'manager'. I raised my fist and knocked. The door opened. "What do you wan-- ohh Jessica! I didn't recognize you! You've grown so much! What brings you here?" "Oh nothing. I just want a job. Can I sign up for the waitress?" "Sure! Here sign this and you'll be good!" "Thanks!" "Jessica? I wanted to ask you. Why did you run out of here that day?" I didn't want to tell him what happend. "Oh I just got scared of...a.....uhhh......SPIDER! *ahem* spider." "Okay... But you never came back, until now. I don't think a spider would scare you that much." "Okay were do I sign?" I try to change the subject. "Here." He points to a line waiting for my name.