My first day

(Yet another magical skip to Monday)

"Oh no!" I yelled. "I'm late"I slip the covers off and jump out of bed. I quickly get ready and drive to work. The kids were yelling and screaming when I walk in. I try to dodge the kids while i walk to Mr. Fazbears office (manager).*knock knock* He opens the door. " Hello Mrs. Jessica! I've got some bad news and good news." "What is it?" I said. "Well the bad news is that the waitress job was already taken. I forgot all about it because it happend a couple of days ago. The good news is that you can choose a different job." "Well than I choose the janitor." He stood up and gave me a different paper. I signed my name on the line, Jessica Ro,Meave (Sorry aphmau fan!) "Just one more question. Why was foxy out when there was a sign saying out of order?" "Well we tried to see if the things we've done to him fixed him but they didn't. We found out they didn't work when we found out he was eating a person in the supply closet-- wait is that why you ran out? I saw you looking in the supply closet then you suddenly ran." "Y-yes.. Sorry for lying but I didn't want to bring it up." "Its ok but tell me the truth next time ok? Now go home.

     I then go home waiting for my shift to start. Since it was a couple of hours away, I decided to call ginger. She was my bff since we were 3! "Hello. Its Jessica." "Hi Jessy! How's ur day?" "Good, good. How's yours?" "I'm ok. Hey wanna go shopping!?" " I was just about to ask you! Yes!" She drove to my house and got in my car and calls me. "JESSY! IM AT YOUR HOUSE!" "OK I'm coming!" I put on my black high heal boots and purple coat, drove to the mall and went shopping.

   (Magical time skip to 11pm)

     I walk in  and go to the supply closet. I worry that if I walk in I'm going to see "that" again. I open the door and walk in.