Truth time?

Recap:
"To tell you the truth, I have something to confess"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The class looked at her expectantly, curious of what the girl would say, especially a certain redhead, whom was wondering what could be so important his roommate has kept from him. All of a sudden a growl was heard. From Akame's stomach to be specific.

"I'm really hungry....... but it seems that you all are really serious about this mission, and there was this cool mood going on, so I don't want to ruin it", she confessed, with a guilty expression on her face (like the moment when Takumi's fly was open and she didn't tell him).

Everyone either sweat dropped or fell anime style. "Th-that was it?! You were just hungry?!", Karma asked, angered, yet relieved it's not something so important. "Yes, apparently I already was when we came, but I decided to keep quiet until the mission is over".

"Alright, we'll get something to eat late, but first, let's deal with our current situation", Isogai said, whilst, everyone looked at the foreign teacher whom is trying to sneak away. A group of students then grabbed her while she struggles and rants about how the girls are jealous of her body and how the guys are lusting over her, creating deadpanned expressions on everyone's faces.

Akame walked used towards Bitch-sensei, making everyone question her action as she reached out a hand, helping the teacher up. "You're pretty lucky, you know. Normally these kind of situation would have gotten you killed", she whispered in the blond foreigner's ear. The teacher, confused about what her student just said, was about to question her. Only to find the young ravenette conversing on what to eat with none other than Karma Akabane.
"Ne, Akame-chan, what do you want to eat?"
"Meat"
"Umm, is that it?😅"
"Meat"

Everyone then walked out of the building, leaving Akame and Karma. The boy suddenly embraced the girl, pulling her face into his chest. The ravenette, whom is confused by his action, patted him on the back, thinking he just needs comforting. "You had me worried", Karma said in a muffled voice, tears streaming down his face. "Promise me, promise me that you won't die". Akame looked down guiltily, "I-I can't, I'm sorry".
The red headed boy, shocked by her words
"Why?!"
"Because I can't make a promise I can't keep"
"Then at least say it, I don't care if it's a lie, just give me some reassurance. I was so scared, so scared of you dying there. To die in the hands of that assassin"
"......I'm sorry"
"......"

The pair then walked out to the area where their class awaits, an awkward silence following them due to their previous scenario.

"Akame"
"Hm?"
"I've always wondered.... just where did you come from? Just what are you hiding from us?"
"......"
"......."
"I see...."
Akame looked up at the red head, whom hair was cascaded down his face, covering his eyes.
"Ne, do you trust us, Akame?"
"......"
"......."
"Do you trust me?"
Now it's Karma's turn to look up, only to see the said girl looking down.
"Wh-what do you mean?!"
"You found me in the woods where your school lies, I have nothing with me besides my sword. If that wasn't suspicious enough, then you and your class just saw me beat the the guy who claimed to be the world's best assassin.
Aren't you at really, if not, a bit suspicious at all?"
"......"
Akame then walked ahead towards the other classmates, leaving Karma behind.

"If only, if only you knew, if only, the you'll hopefully understand"