CH009

Chapter 9: 88 Sniping Drones?

  The guard platoon has rich combat experience and is very clear that this enemy attack is the beheading operation of the Blue Army special forces, and the target is of course their regiment leader!

  Once the leader is killed, it means that the Iron Fist regiment is over before it even started fighting.

  At this moment, the Blue Army Spike Command Center.

  Fan Tianlei smiled when he saw this scene from the footage taken by the drone:

   "Lao Kang, Lao Kang, this is modern information special operations!"

   Then, he picked up the walkie-talkie: "Wild wolf team, it's time for you to play, let the enemy take a good look at the strength of our wolf teeth!"

   Right now, the Iron Fist troop is not here.

  In the case of high-altitude bombing by drones and ground raids by the wolf squad, a mere guard platoon has no power to fight back!

"yes!"

  The wild wolf team that had already ambushed nearby moved quickly.

   One sniper was left behind, responsible for long-range fire support, and the other 5 people acted quickly, with full firepower for a while!

   And the drones in the sky are still bombing.

  Boom boom...

   Around the military vehicle, flames rushed up, and black smoke billowed.

  Under such cover, the wolf team suddenly launched an attack. Their marksmanship was precise, and the guards of the Iron Fist regiment were caught off guard. In just half a minute, nearly one-third of the casualties were already caused!

   And the enemy is also approaching.

   Seeing this scene, Kang Lei's heart sank!

  With the blessing of Eagle Vision and Snake Walking skills, Lin Shu has amazing eyesight. He has already seen several special forces from the Wild Wolf Squad approaching...

  When the lowered voice said:

   "Commander, the Blue Army Special Forces Commando has already moved, and we are living targets in the car!"

   "That's right!" Kang Tuan agreed, and immediately said, "Everyone gets out of the car!"

   "Ah?!" Li Erniu panicked and opened his mouth wide: "Commander, my gun is full of empty ammunition, and it's like holding a fire stick, so what should I do?!"

  Kang Tuan was too lazy to explain to this recruit, and said impatiently: "Get out!"

   Just got off the bus.

  The guard platoon came up and hurriedly reported: "Commander, the enemy has already surrounded us, what should we do?"

If their regiment leader is killed in front of their own house if it spreads, their Iron Fist regiment will become a joke, and their old face will be thrown into it, but the enemy's firepower is too fierce, they don't have heavy weapons, they are not at the same level at all of.

   "What are you panicking? Everyone immediately finds obstacles and shoots back!" Kang Lei roared.

   Conley is a war veteran.

  He knew that in the current situation, they had already lost, with drones conducting high-altitude reconnaissance and bombing, and ground special commandos encircling and suppressing, there was no way to break out of the encirclement.