CH010

Chapter 10: One-on-one Against the Wolf Team!

  The four special forces of the Wild Wolf Squad were also startled by the sudden crash of the drone.

   But quickly recovered!

  Taking advantage of the firepower of the remaining squad of Iron Fist regiment guards, when they were slightly in a daze, they quickly attacked and fired.

  The guard platoon can only hide behind the bunker and dare not show their heads at all!

   The marksmanship on the opposite side is too accurate!

  Li Erniu was a recruit. Although he was armed with a machine gun used by Squad 95, he was beaten so helplessly.

  In addition, the enemy had snipers, and for a while, the wolf team kept approaching.

  As their tactical formation advanced, some guards wanted to block the shooting, but they were either killed by the wolf special forces at close range or eliminated by snipers in the distance.

  In less than a minute, the four assaulters of the wolf team have advanced 20 to 30 meters in a tactical formation.

   There is a faint tendency to surround Kang Lei, the head of the Iron Fist regiment.

  The rest of the security guards were also quickly eliminated. Under the harvest of long-range snipers, they approached the four Spike elite special forces. These guards were undoubtedly the targets.

  Right now, only Lin Shu, Kang Tuan, Li Erniu, and two guards are left on the field.

  'A sniper, at the 3 o'clock direction, at a distance of about 1100 meters, four breakthrough players...'

  Lin Shu's eyes flickered, the drone had already been killed by him, and the remaining five veterans of the Wild Wolf Squad were still a tough nut to crack, especially under the cover of snipers, how should they fight back?

  After thinking for a moment, Lin Shu had a plan in mind...

   "Leader, borrow this!"

  Lin Shu took out a 92 pistol from the holster on Kang Tuan's leg, and at the same time held his pistol in his hand.

  Kang Tuan was surprised: "You can also double gun?!"

  In many movies and TV shows, dual guns are very common, and even almost evolved into basic operations.

  Those protagonists shoot one by one, and the marksmanship is like a god.

   But in fact, only those who have shot a gun know that it is very difficult to do!

  Double guns not only test the accuracy of the shooter but also the coordination of the left and right hands.

  Lin Shu didn't answer.

  The moment he took out the Kang Tuan pistol, he suddenly dodged and squatted sideways, knelt on one knee, raised his arms, and fired decisively at the approaching wolf special forces!

   "Bang bang bang..."

  Suppressing firepower, without aiming at all, just relying on intuition, he instantly eliminated a veteran of the wolf team with a headshot!

  I saw thick smoke rising from the helmet of the old man, announcing that he was 'dead'!

   "Ding! The host activates the battlefield killing mode and kills an enemy special soldier. Reward: 25 experience points!"