Ch. 16

(You know I thought it was strange I had two ch. 17s for a second)

For once, Victor was on his feet long before Yuuri was. He got up and dressed somewhat nicely, as in more than sweatpants and a random shirt like normal, before then proceeding to go and check in with the queen about today's plan, hoping that for some miracle that they had changed.

They hadn't.

After that he had finally decided to go wake Yuuri up which is why he was now standing at the door.

"Yuuri" he called, knocking on the door, not too gently either.

Not that it mattered, because he still didn't get an answer after three attempts.

He sighed and knocked again "I hope you're decent because I'm coming in"

He didn't really hope that though. He was still Victor, of course.

Opening the door, he let himself in only to be greeted by a gift form the gods.

Because there the prince was, no glasses, no shirt, snuggling a pillow and sleeping blissfully in his bed.

In all honesty?

Victor couldn't decided it if it was the most adorable thing he had ever seen or the sexiest.

his face heated up slightly at his thoughts and decided to wake him up.

"Yuuri"

He moved closer and stood next to the bed with crossed arms "Katsuki, wake up."

The ravenette didn't even stir and Victor sighed.

Maybe it was a good thing he'd never been up before Yuuri.

He leaned down and pressed a gentle kiss to the boy's forehead "Yuuri,"

The boy's eyes fluttered open to see Victor and a warm smile broke out across his face "Vitya?"

Victor's lips curved upward "Good morning, my prince."

The ravenette rolled his eyes and slowly sat up, stretching with a soft yawn.

Before wrapping his arms around Victor and laying back down, which ultimately ended up with Victor falling on the bed next to him.

"I'm tired. Let's just snuggle and go back to sleep."

"But I'm hungry.." he whined but wrapped his arms around Yuuri anyways.

The boy immediately snuggled into his chest and one of Victor's hands found his hair, which, as he had guessed, was extremely soft.

Yuuri let out a groan "Me too, but... food is so far... and it requires getting up."

A grin crept onto his lips "Do you want me to hold your hand so you don't get lost? You know, since it's 'so far'"

"Of course." Blush dusted across the prince's pale cheeks.

"Well, you might want to put on a shirt first."

The boy's face only got redder at this "Right."

He slipped out of bed and made his way over to his closet, Victor propped his head up on his arm and watched him. He came out with some clothes before disappearing into his bathroom, making Victor pout slightly.

Yuuri reappeared in some jeans and a slightly oversized sweater with a small smile that Victor found to be adorable just like the boy himself.

Victor got up to stand beside him "Ready to go?"

The boy nodded in reply, and interlaced their fingers.

Victor looked down at their hands and couldn't help but smile widely.

He gently swung their hands as they walked out into the hall and towards the kitchen.

"What do you think breakfast will be?"

Victor looked over and observed the prince "Pancakes, maybe."

He'd never get over just how damn beautiful he was. Those chocolate eyes, his soft ebony hair, that snow skin, his pretty pink lips, that Victor found to be plenty kissable.

His gaze flickered up to meet Yuuri's.

"I-"

"Yuuri?"

They exchanged a weird look until they realized neither of them had said the prince's name before they both looked up to see an unwanted guest.