The mysterious servant

This is the first chapter of the story. I really hope you will enjoy it. Your clothes looks like the ones on the picture. Now i won't hold you up. Hope you like the chapter! :)

¨~~¨

(f/n) p.o.v

I see Yona-hime run past me with a smile on her face. I stare curiously after her then look questioning at one of the maids she ran into. The maid just shakes her head showing she didn't know why the princess was in such a hurry. I continue walking in the direction where the princess came from. 

"You needed me Emperor Il?" I ask when I reach my destination. I see Hak next to the king and bow politely  to him. Hak just nod his head as a greeting. "Yeah, I want you to keep an eye on Yona. I have a feeling she will be needing your help." Emperor Il says. I nod knowing Emperor Il is pretty sharp and not the fool everyone thinks he is. I bow politely to Hak and Emperor Il before leaving the room. I go back to walking around the castle and give a helping hand to anyone who needs it.

Yona p.o.v

I am mad at my father for denying my feelings for Soo-won. I sit down on a bench and mumble to myself. Suddenly I see someones hand reach for me and I start panic. I start to run away from the person not looking back. For a split second in the corner of my eye i see someone standing in the rain looking at the sky. I shake it of and enter a room. I feel someone grab me and holds a hand over my mouth. I try to scream and reach for the door until I hear a familiar voice. I look at the person and see Soo-won.

~we all know what happens so i will just skip writing it because i'm lazy~

(f/n) p.o.v

I walk towards the door I saw Yona-hime enter. I open the door a bit to take a peek and see Yona-hime crying with Soo-won sitting beside her. "I wouldn't be so trusting if i was you Yona-hime" I whisper to myself before I notice Soo-won walking towards the door. I hide so he won't see me and when he closed the door I start walking away. It's not like I hate Soo-won it's just that my instincts say that I shouldn't trust him. And I trust my instincts. That's how I have survived so far. I sigh before looking at the sky. I see it's almost dusk and begin walking to my room to get some sleep.

~5 days later. Today is Yona's birthday.~

(f/n) p.o.v

I smile at Yona-hime while she complains about her hair to Emperor Il. I suddenly hear someone behind me call the princess. I look to see who it is and see Soo-won smiling this way. Yona-hime starts jogging to him but Emperor Il stops her. She just look at him before she turns around and start talking to Soo-won. " Could you please follow them and see what they're up to." I hear Emperor Il whisper to me. I just nod without looking at him and walk off in the direction I saw Yona-hime and Soo-won leave. 

In the distance I see Soo-won give Yona-hime something. I sneak closer and hide my presence as good as  I can. I hear Soo-won say that he likes Yona-himes hair. I see Yona-hime smile and blush a little. Soo-won and Yona-hime look at each other not noticing Hak standing beside them. I suppress a giggle when I see both Soo-won and Yona-hime freak out when they notice Hak. I start to leave knowing I can trust Hak. 

~timeskip brought to you by a lazy writer.~

still (f/n) p.o.v

It was night and I felt restless. I have a bad feeling and can't relax or get any sleep. It's not like I complained. I really liked the night it made me feel at peace but this night made me feel tense. I walk around the castle noticing there weren't many guards. I reach Emperor Il's room after walking a bit and I see the door is open a bit. I slowly walk to the door and take a peek inside.

I hope you liked it. I felt kinda lazy writing this chapter but I will try to be a bit more detailed the next chapter. Feel free to comment. :)