The dreadful night

Hey minna! This is second chapter of my story. I will try to be a little more detailed this time. Well then i hope you enjoy! :D

(f/n) p.o.v

When I take a look inside Emperor Il's room my breath hitch and my eyes widen. I feel someone walk towards me and I hide just in case. I see someone with black hair and some soldiers enter Emperor Il's room. I walk closer to hear what they're saying. "Kill her lord Soo-won, shut the princess mouth." The guy with black hair says. I start to panic and wonder what I should do. Should I save the princess or flee? "Seize her" I hear Soo-won say. I look up and see the princess running away from the guards. I try to calm down a bit before I follow the princess in the shadows.  Suddenly I see the princess trip and the guards surround. One guard pulls out his sword and raise it above his head, ready to kill the princess. I start to take out a dagger, from my holster on my thigh, and get ready to throw it. Just when I'm about to throw it I see the soldiers get attacked by Hak who appeared in front of the princess. I sigh in relief and put the dagger back in the holster. I can't hear what Hak or Soo-won is saying but it made Hak attack Soo-won. I watch the battle with widened eyes. I snap out of my trance when I see the soldiers surround Hak. I sense someone else watching the battle but can't see the person when I look around. The persons presence feels safe so I leave my hiding place and make my way to the forest. It feels like I can trust the unknown person and if Hak and Yona-hime manage to escape the castle they will probably head for the forest. Before I left I went to my room fast to get some things.

Hak p.o.v

"Princess... Is his majesty... truly dead?"Min-soo asks the princess. I see the princess slowly nod while tears starts to fall down her cheeks."Is that so...? It's hard to believe..." Min-soo says in a hushed voice. I hear people shout in the distance and see some soldiers pass our hiding place. "It's only a matter of time before they find us." I inform the others. "I'll create a way for you two to escape. Please escape from this castle." Min-soo says with determination in his voice. I nod to him knowing this might be our only way to escape. If we get caught Soo-won will surely kill us. "Princess please be safe." Min-soo says to the princess before running away with a pink cloth, catching the guards attention. I start to run with the princess towards the gates.

(f/n) p.o.v

"There. Over there." I hear someone yell from the castle. I just pray it isn't Yona-hime they found. I pull my cape over my head and start making my way to the forest. As soon as I enter the forest I climb up a tree and wait for Hak and Yona-hime to come. I flinch when I hear footsteps approaching but calm down when I see it's just Hak and Yona. I see Hak is cautious and decide to not show up just yet or I might lose my head. I continue to trail them from the trees and make sure Hak doesn't notice my presence. 

After a while I see Hak and Yona-hime stop and Yona-hime fall asleep. Hak start to walk somewhere and I figure out  he's probably going to try to find water or something to eat. When I know Hak is out of view I jump down and walk towards the princess. She seems to be having some kind of nightmare and looks like she's in pain. I take one of her hands in mine and caress her cheek in an attempt to calm her down. I feel her twitch so I climb up one of the trees in case she wakes up. When I reach the top I see her wake up and look around. She flinches when she hear someones footsteps. I get ready to protect the princess but calm down when I hear Haks voice."You're awake? Sorry, i went to look for water... that we could drink..."Hak mumbles the last part when he see Yona-hime starting to cry. 

After Yona-hime stopped crying I could see how lifeless her eyes looked. I didn't want to see that so I went ahead of them. Now I'm making my way to the wind tribe's capital, Fuuga. I'm guessing that's where Hak will go. When I see the capital I stop and wait deciding it will be best to join Hak and Yona-hime before I enter the capital.

 I didn't have much time today so the chapter isn't very long. I'm sorry if the story is confusing so far but i'm trying to make it a bit exciting but I guess I'm not as good as I thought. Well that's enough about me. Hope you liked it!:D