Leaving Fuuga

Hey guys here's the promised chapter. But since it has been 2 years I kinda forgot how the story was going to proceed, but of course I still remember the most important details and such. So in case something seems a bit of and doesn't fit in just try to not pay to much attention to it. 

And thought I'd give a heads up about some stuff

'thinking'

"speaking"

'thinking'"speaking"

It may look a little messy when the two are next to each other but try to get used to it or something if it's hard for you to notice.

~~~~~~~~~~

(f/n) p.o.v

I enter the forest near Fuuga just wanting some peace and be alone with my thoughts. It feels like that horrifying night hadn't been just a few days ago, with all the ruckus and warm welcome in Fuuga.  I usually don't want to get attached to someone for when I inevitably have to leave. The only exception was the royal family that I have served as long as I can remember but it still don't feel like I was attached to them, just obliged to serve.  Yona-hime is special in a way that made me actually want to follow her on my own accord, and it doesn't hurt to have someone like Hak close either

I continue walking without realizing how far I've come or what time it is. When I snap out of my peaceful trance I look around and see the sky beginning to darken as the sun goes down, and just a bit further I see an opening.  I start to walk a bit faster to the opening and when I arrive I see a small meadow. There are all kinds of flowers in every color. In the middle of the meadow is a small pond that looks like it's almost shining while having the reflection of the beautiful sky.  With the place not being to bright, but still having a small red tinted glow from the setting sun, it looked almost mystical. "Beautiful" I breathe out. It feels nostalgic in some way. It makes me happy being here. Though I've never seen something this peaceful before. It reminds me of a my childhood a bit. I shake my head to stop thinking about the past.

I start walking around looking at all the different flowers and breath in the fresh air around me. It really feels like I am in a different world or dreaming. I stop when I reach the middle of the meadow and look into the pond. It really looks like drinking from the pond would give you powers or something. I look around the pond and see all types of rare herbs. 'Guess this place is mystical in some way with this many herbs.' I start to gather as many as I can get but still leave a few, feeling guilty if I take all of them. 'It's a good thing I didn't leave my bag in the village.'

As I look into the pond once more I see the red sky has started to turn dark and the sun almost gone. Thinking that I've been gone for long enough I start to make my way back to Fuuga and hope Yona-hime and Hak hasn't gone anywhere. Knowing those two they won't just sit back and wait out all the danger and instead try to make a differens. 

After walking a while I'm back at Fuuga and see some people running around with blankets, food, bandages and more. I stop one of the lady's holding a basket of fruit. "Excuse me, what's all the ruckus?" I ask her. She looks at me trying to figure out who I am. "I guess your the one who came here with Hak. Haven't you hear? The fire tribe attacked the merchants that regularly come by after stopping the water in our river. Follow me I will show you to where everyone is." She says quickly trying to explain the situation but failing miserable after realizing there's too much that has happened. But I kind of understood. The river where the wind tribe usually gets there water has been stopped by the fire tribe. And then they attacked the merchants to make sure that we can't get any water. I understand this far. But I can't wrap my head around why the fire tribe would do this. It's not like they wouldn't do it but usually they have a reason for it. 'That reminds me, where's Mundok? I don't remember seeing him when we arrived here. I can ask Hak later.'