The wind tribe's capital, Fuuga

I'm so sorry for not updating. I kinda forgot about the story and when I realised I was too busy.  I will try to update a bit more and again I'm really sorry. I also made some small changes in the other chapters, you can try and find it if you want to but if you don't want to you don't have to because it's not like I changed the story or something. Now I hope you enjoy.

(f/n) p.o.v

I wake up alarmed when I hear footsteps coming closer. 'When did I fall asleep.' "Yona-hime, the wind tribe is already in sight." I hear someone say below me. Looking down I see Yona-hime and Hak. 'Took them long enough. Now how should I approach them without losing my head.' I jump down from the tree and land a bit infront of them. Hak puts his han in front of Yona-hime to protect her and gets ready to attack. I put my hand on my hood and see Hak narrow his eyes a bit getting ready for a surprise attack. I sigh and pull my hood down to reveal my face. Hak looks shocked while Yona-hime puts a hand to her mouth when they see my (h/c) hair flow in the wind and a small smile on my (s/c) face. " Hello Yona-hime, I'm glad to see you're fine." I say with a tear rolling down my cheek, I knew she was alive but I was happy to see her eyes wasn't as lifeless as before."(f/N)" Hak say shocked to see someone from the castle. Yona-hime suddenly starts to cry and hug me."(f/n) I'm so happy that you're alive. I thought Hak was the only one left I can trust." Yona-hime says while I wrap my hands around her and let her cry into my shoulder. "How did you escape (f/N)?" Hak asks and looks at how fragile Yona-hime looks in your arms. I look at him and shake my head to show him that I will say it another time. " We should head to Fuuga to get some food and rest." I say and Hak just nod in agreement.

 As soon as Yona-hime calm down we start walking towards the capital. Yona-hime clings to my arm afraid that I will disappear if she let go. When we get to the gate I see Hak kick two guys that's sleeping. I don't pay much attention to the conversation, more like Hak getting annyoned by the lazy guys. I did hear the guys names though, it is Han-Dae and Tae-Woo. I think I have heard their names before but just ignore it. All of a sudden people start to gather to greet Hak. They don't seem to know anything from the castle. They start to ask Yona-hime questions too. I have walked away from the crowd a bit because I don't like to be in the center of attention. I don't hate attention but I can't stand too much of it. All of a sudden I see Yona-hime starting to wobble and pass out. The girls that surrounded her catch her before she hits the ground and starts to panic a bit. Hak says something to the people before he picks Yona-hime up off the ground and walks away. I walk after him since the people went back to what they were doing before we came. I hear Hak and Han-dae talk about a meeting with the generals. I follow Hak and see him set Yona-hime down on a bed. "While were here Yona-hime will have to go by another name and will pretend to be a court lady in training." Hak says and turns around to look at me. "How about Rina?" I say looking down at Yona-hime's sleeping from. "Then we'll go with that. And you can go by your normal name if you want." Hak say and walks out of the room. I see a small boy walk in with clothes and food. "Who are you?" The boy say while checking Yona-hime's temperature. " I'm (f/n) and I serve Emperor Il." 'I should probably not tell anyone what happened to Emperor Il.'"I'm Tae-Yeon, Hak's little brother."Tae-Yeon say while wiping sweat of Yona-hime's face. "Could you please change Rina's clothes while I go and get some water." I nod and start undressing Yona-hime when I hear the door close. When I was done Tae-Yeon come back with a glass of water. "I'm going to take a look around if anybody asks for me." I say and walk out to see if I can help with anything. Since I am a servant I have a bad habit of helping people with chores. 

Hak p.o.v

"Are you a friend of Hak?" I start to walk towards the voice. 'Seems like Yona-hime is awake.' "Probably" I hear Yona-hime answer. "PROBABLY FRIENDS?!?" I hear two idiots yell. 'If they say anything weird i'm going to kill them.' "That can't be... so you're not lovers or sweethearts. " I hear Tae-Woo say with fake tears"If they're just friends then she doesn't see anything more in him. Poor lord Hak's feelings are super unrequi..ted..." Han-Dae stops talking when I come up behind him and shoves his head to the ground. "Do you want your eyes Gouged out?" I say, angry to hear those idiots talk crap. I sigh to calm down a bit. "who're friends?" I ask Yona-hime in hope that she understands that she can't say who she really is. But clearly she doesn't. "Eh...? Then he's an attendant..." I rush over to her and puts my hand over her mouth in hopes to silence her, which it did."Your name is Rina, You're a castle court lady in training while we're here, I'll treat you as a court lady as well. Got it?"I say in a low voice so only Yona-hime can hear me. I see her nod and whisper a low alright. "Good girl." I say before letting her go. I look over to see the two idiots flustered and one of the covering Tae-Yeon's eyes. "There's nothing bad going on that Tae-Yeon can't see!" I yell at them while a tick mark appears on my forehead. I stop when I hear Tae-Yeon ask Yona-hime an interesting question. "Rina. At the castle, what kind of person is my brother?" I look at Yona-hime to see her thinking for a while.

(f/n) p.o.v

I had taken a walk around the city and decided to head back to check on Yona-hime. I hear Hak yell at someone and when I reach the door I see that Yona-hime is awake. "Rina. At the castle, What kind of person is my brother?" I hear Tae-Yeon ask Yona-hime. I see Hak stop his actions to listen as well. "Hak at the castle... is... He's rude...Ah, no... insensitive... um... Has a bad attitude... oh, and... not cute at all... and..." I hold back my laughter while looking at Hak's stunned face.      "(f/n) what do you think he's like at the castle?" I look a little shocked at Tae-Yeon because I didn't think he would ask me. ' I guess playing along wouldn't hurt.'"Hmm... let me think. He's rude, loud, nosy and annoying. He reminds me a little of a spoiled brat or like a three year old." I look at Hak to see him clearly pissed at my comment. "And do you think you're much better?!? And I am not a spoiled brat!" Hak shout at me. I can't hold back my laughter anymore as I sit down on the floor and laugh until I can't breath anymore. I hear the two older boys laugh too and compliment Yona-hime and me. After I stop my laughing fit I look at Yona-hime and is shocked to see her smile. It seems like Hak also saw and is as shocked as I am. 'I'm glad I got to see her smile again. I thought I would never see her smile again.' I feel myself nearly cry and decide to go out to get some fresh air. 'How about going for a walk in the woods, I mean it can't hurt.' 

Sorry I'm not good at making cliffhangers. You are kinda like a mother figure to Yona, I just didn't know how to explain it in the story. And I will try to make a new chapter soon. Hope you enjoyed it. :D