Chapter 5 ~You're Undead to me

I wake up and as I was about to get shower an vision came .

Vision

Well I know what's going to happen but where's Damon.i get into the shower then after shower I get changed into my clothes {the one at the top } .Then I went to the bathroom as the same time as Elena does to see Vicky there,I walk with Elena downstairs .To see Jenna here "Have you heard from Stefan "Jenna says I zoned out until I hear."Hi Elena erm... I have something to do erm.. I'll explain in a thew days "Elena says trying to be Stefan,I laughed.Then I walked away and started  making my way to Stefan's house after I arrived I  look at the door then said " Aliese".

And my eyes glow gold as the door opened and I went inside then quietly walk around until I hear "and Elena if she still speaking to me " Stefan says "Well Stefan that's going to be a challenge "I say as I walk in they both turn to me

And my eyes glow gold as the door opened and I went inside then quietly walk around until I hear "and Elena if she still speaking to me " Stefan says "Well Stefan that's going to be a challenge "I say as I walk in they both turn to me ."Why haven't been answering my texts "I say looking at him ,"It's okay Zach she knows and Selena I'm sorry I've been sorting out Damon "Stefan says apologising . "It's fine Stefan and if need help you should just asked me I could have put him in a sleeping spell"I say nodding at him. After that I started to make my way to school when I entered then I see Bonnie and Elena.I walk over hug Elena and she hugs back until we see Caroline,then Stefan shows up . "I have to be somewhere right now ,Selena are you coming "Bonnie says and I nod as I follow her down the hallway .

The next day
As I get ready for the bikini car wash which I was forced to help I pick up a outfit for it ,{the one at the bottom}

and I walk to school to see Elena at the till then I walk to the microphone on the stage then say "hello everyone,hope you're enjoying yourself this song is called Snow White I hope you enjoy it"I smile

and I walk to school to see Elena at the till then I walk to the microphone on the stage then say "hello everyone,hope you're enjoying yourself this song is called Snow White I hope you enjoy it"I smile .

(Listen to end of the song )

As I sing more people come as I keep singing the song after I finished the song everyone clapped and cheered for me then I stoped walking as see Bonnie used her magic on a girl and gets covered in water . And then I see Elena walking towards me "let's go home "then I nod and we go home . I go straight to my room and get changed then went downstairs see Elena on the computer."I thought I was only one who noticed "I say she turns around to see shocked .Then I walk out then go upstairs to stop and have vision .

I get my jacket ready and make my way towards the Salvatore house to wait for Elena to come .
To be continued.....
~Sorry for the short chapter,how do you think Elena going to react to Selena lying to her from
ZenaLangton