Chapter 22 ~ Founder's day

I woke up in the morning and got dress into my outfit (the one at the top)for the founder's day float and as I'm about to put on my necklace Jenna wakes in then helps me put it on."Why did they have to make dresses this tight?"I say trying to breathe,"I don't know,I didn't make these dresses in those time"Jenna says looking at me before saying "you look amazing "and I smiled at her until Elena walked in."Let's get going to school "Elena said and I nod then head our way to the car,then made our way to school.

School
Elena and I went walking around until we see Stefan and Damon then we curtseyed at them they looked at us shocked but at Elena than me because she looked like Katherine from 1864.And then Stefan walked over to us,"John?"Elena asked,"how's that possible?"I confused at Stefan saying that uncle John is Elena's birth father."Well,there's no proof but he dated Isobel when she was a teenager,he brought her to your dad's office for the delivery"Stefan says before Elena said,"my whole life I've never liked this man I..."."I'm sorry,I'm sorry I just wanted to tell you before Damon dropped it on you in some typically inappropriate way"Stefan said."No,I'm happy that you told me ,I just I really hope that it's not true"Elena said before saying "do I just confront him and say "are you my biological father?"then Stefan says "well,I guess when you're ready",I say "Stefan right do at your own pace"."I'm never gonna be ready"Elena said before saying,"Stefan I have enough problems with the family that I actually care about Jeremy hates me but talks to Selena,and why wouldn't he?"."My journal gave him every single reason to"Elena said,"he's just hurt,he's confused"Stefan says before Elena said,"he's never gonna forgive me for Vicki,for taking his memory,for lying to him"then Stefan says,"he's your brother,he'll forgive you just give him some time"and I see Elena walk away following Jeremy until I go on to the float to see the guy from the dance there he smiles then offers his hand and I take it .Then Elena,Stefan get on to the float with everyone else then the float begins to move and I start smiling as move pass the people of Mystic Falls afterwards the guy helps me off then I turn to see a guy in a suit before he vamps speeds away like the guy on the float and I get changed back to my normal clothes.

Then Elena,Stefan get on to the float with everyone else then the float begins to move and I start smiling as move pass the people of Mystic Falls afterwards the guy helps me off then I turn to see a guy in a suit before he vamps speeds away like ...

Later that night
I see Elena and Stefan walking away and I run after them and they turn to see me,Stefan grabs hold of my arm and I followed him until he gets onto his feet .And Elena,I holding him as he is in pain,"get up"Alaric said as we leave quickly,"he,just dropped"Elena said then Alaric replied "yeah,he's not the only one"."Cops are grabbing everyone who's down ,injecting vervain"Alaric said,"what?"Elena says shocked,"yeah"Alaric."They're rounding up the vampires"Elena said,"what about Damon"I asked them,"let's go"Elena said and we run over then as Elena went to go with Stefan, uncle John grabs hold her,and I try to do the same but he grabs hold off me too."One more step and I'll alert those deputies they missed a vampire"uncle John says,"I'm asking you no to"Elena said,"that doesn't mean anything to me"uncle John says and I sneak passed with and went the way Stefan went .I made it to where Stefan is and help him open the door to hear,"hey!,you can't go in here"we turn to see Bonnie there,"the fire will take you out"Bonnie said looking at us "he's my brother Bonnie "Stefan says and he goes .I wait for him to come out then 10 minutes later he come out Damon and Elena hugs Stefan,Damon vamp speeds away with me as he drops me at home and then I see Elena the wait for her to open the door to walk in to see....

To be continued......

~ Thank you for reading this chapter and thank you for reading the first book from
ZenaLangton

~ Thank you for reading this chapter and thank you for reading the first book from ZenaLangton